Discussion in 'AK Fantasy Football' started by Andyman, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Andyman

Andyman Scroungus Stereophilus Subscriber

????????????????

Looks fine to me.

Who are you and I'll update you. It's not obvious from the Managers page

2. Tapehead47

Tapehead47 Addicted Member

My manager name is Clobbohead, and my team is the Mighty Crumbpots. Is that the info you need?

I really would appreciate any help. Thanks for your concern, I thought I was out here alone and stranded, if you know what I mean.

ADDED: When I click on 'match up' every score in the last column says 0.00. Same with the 'my team' page. It's probably something stupid that I overlooked as I'm not used to Yahoo. Last few years I was on a different website to play FF.

Rick

3. Andyman

4. Tapehead47

Still trying to find out what's wrong. All 0.00

5. Tapehead47

I spent the $9.99 and it's worth it

Didn't intend to send so much info, just cut and pasted and that's what you see. (I deleted the 2 messages just now)

I bought that $10 deal they offer at Yahoo. Much better now, I can follow what's happening within a minute or two.

I beat the Big Black Boobies today, and they were favored. What a nailbiter!

Let's go Crumbpots!!

6. Andyman

Yep, it can get a bit tense, especially if you are in several leagues and are playing and playing against the same guy!!

Looks like I might crawl out of the bottom too, but Jackson still has 0 TDs (and still bl*ws!), unlike my man BRETT!!! Too bad he couldn't get the record with a 4th at Lambeau today (the place would have gone ballistic!! :yes:), but getting the W was the most important thing today, especially against a tough team like the Chargers

7. Tapehead47

I didn't get my money's worth as I'm only playing 1 team this year. But that's ok.

My adversary reminded me to wait for the 'stat corrections'. I forgot about that.

I'm not a GB fan, but sure admire Brett! In FF I'd pick any team he was on to win. Hey, and so far tonite I have 6 of 6.

8. MikE

MikE Color Me Gone

Best $10.00 you'll send al year. I absolutely love the Stat-Tracker. I spend as much time eye-ballin' the lap top as I do the HD Monitor watching the games live. I usually can get updates quicker on-line than from the "live" games. Congrats on last week that was a good battle back-n-forth.

MikE

9. Tapehead47

Thanks, MikE

I love it when the win comes from behind! Especially when you're the underdog.

Stat tracker makes it so much more enjoyable. Now if I only had a HD teevee. Buy my 13" CRT at least has color.

Rick