Signatures

Jody Thornton

Just Enjoying the Music
Currently, my signature contains five lines. I just want to change the city, but the application keeps saying that I have "x" too many lines. How can this be fixed?

Also what field do I find where I once entered "Just Enjoying the Music"? Check out my posting details to see what I'm getting at.
:)

Reposting from yesterday again. :)

So I know where to go (just as luvinvinyl described), but see where my avatar says "Just Enjoying the Music"? First off, what field or label is that?
And then, how was I able to have a signature with more than two lines before, but I wasn't able to edit the signature, and retain all of those lines?

Reposting from yesterday again. :)

So I know where to go (just as luvinvinyl described), but see where my avatar says "Just Enjoying the Music"? First off, what field or label is that?
And then, how was I able to have a signature with more than two lines before, but I wasn't able to edit the signature, and retain all of those lines?

I am pretty sure you need to be a subscriber to change it.

Were you a subscriber previous? Another possibility is that you had written that before the new board was unveiled months ago.

In any event, I am fairly sure not being a subscriber is why you are limited.

Darn, now I'm starting to miss the old board. Security issues for nigh, at least you could just change things when you wanted.
I was not a previous subscriber. And yes, the old board was what I used to create the old signature. I wish I could have foreseen the move ...lol

Back
Top Bottom