Silly one-liners: selfbashing

Gerrit

I was so poor growing up... if I wasn't a boy, I'd have nothing to play with.

A girl phoned me the other day & said, "come on over; nobody's home... so I went over. Nobody was home

I came home early from work ...I saw a guy jogging naked. I said "hey buddy, why are you doing that??" He said "because you came home early"

It's been a rough day.. Got up this morning & put on a shirt & the button fell off. Picked up my briefcae and the handle came off. I'm too afraid to go take a pi$$.

I was such a ugly child.. When I played in the sandbox the cat kept on covering me up.

I think my parents hated me, my bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

My mother never breast fed me.. She told me she only liked me as a friend.

I'm so ugly, my dad carries the picture of the kid that came with the wallet.

after birth the doctor came in and tell my parents "we did everything we could, but he pulled through."

My mother had morning sickness AFTER I was born.

I was kidnapped!! the guy send my dad a pice of my finger. Dad said he wanted more proof.

I got lost, went over to a cop and ask if he could help me find my parents. He said "i'll try, but there's so many places they can hide.

My wife made me join a bridge club. I jump next week.

I swallowed a botlle of sleeping pills. Went to the doctor, He told me to go home and get some rest.

I was a poster boy for brith control..

My uncle's dying wish was for me to sit in his lap... He was in the electric chair.

Brett Butler sez:

"I was married to a subliterate, terra-cotta-toothed imbecile with violent tendencies."

"I'm so Southern I'm related to myself."

Anthony

You're so ugly when you were a kid your mom had to tie porkchops around your neck to get the dog to play with you.

You're so ugly your mom had to feed you with a sligshot.

You have the face only a Mudda can love.

Hey Mister do you have a match? Yes your face my ass.

Lawyer Joke:
A group of terrorist held up a lawyer convention and took 500 as hostages. They threatened to release two every hour until their demands were met.

Back
Top Bottom