Since I'm bored I thought I'd post a few pics of my car.

Nice,pretty rare color on the 4th gen,great looking car.
Are you by chance on any of the Camaro Facebook pages?
Your car looks familiar.
I believe I'm on quite a few, some I don't remember. I'm on Camaro United and Camaro Unlimited. I may have posted my car once or twice, but sometimes those pages want so many postings that I've ignored them recently.

I believe I'm on quite a few, some I don't remember. I'm on Camaro United and Camaro Unlimited. I may have posted my car once or twice, but sometimes those pages want so many postings that I've ignored them recently.
I thought I'd seen it before. (lol) Small world.

Sweet. I'll bet it's sooo much fun to drive. That suspension is awesome looking.

I've got a 17 GTI and done a few mods on it. It's a stick, so I've got a short shift kit and heavy shift knob installed on it. It really helps with smooth shifts. I've got a SuperPro 25mm solid sway bar and upgraded end links sitting here waiting to get installed by my local performance shop.

It's got an electronic controlled suspension, so you can pick comfort, normal, and performance suspension modes and it electronically adjusts the shocks. I leave it in performance most of the time. It's not super fast in the straights, but the turbo combined with the good handling makes for a fun little car.

I have a 2000 R32, Cold Air Intake, Custom downpipe with flowmaster 2 1/2” exhaust, Performance chip, H&R Coil-overs/Sway bars, Have done a few autocross and a blast to drive
73BAD378-CB15-4977-B6A7-E91DA299C53A.jpeg

Those Camaro's might smoke my old stang but I'd take my SQ over any of them.

A Mustang V-8 with flow masters, long throw headers and no cats is music to the ears.

Thanks,it runs as good as it sounds too.
:beerchug:
I believe it. Mine is stock, but I did put a catback on it the first year (like most 4th genrs). I knew from the beginning that this car was a keeper, but IMO Chevy and GM have greatly improved their methods in terms of powertrain quality. In my 16+ years of ownership I have never had a serious issue with my 'SS. Its been strictly maintenance and driving with my car. I haven't even serviced the ac yet.

Thanks, since it's got a black hardtop and black grille and I went with black lighting I bought a set of these stripes and will have them installed soon.

View attachment 1223946

Chevy also failed to realize, that they had the right combination with this generation. Good body weight and a powerful, almost bullet proof powertrain. The 4th gens remain legendary on the street.

Back
Top Bottom