Since we all think AK rocks....

I've got some in the mail and plan to do it at least once a month.

Now you can afford to FEED these things :yes: :banana: :naughty: :lmao: :yikes: :puke2: :yippy:

Great idea, and although I'm a newbie around these parts, I've learned a bunch of stuff already, so I was glad to send my $10 last night.
I'll gladly help pay to help forums like this that are so helpful and with such cozy people too!!
Hope we can help pay for a year's worth of costs to make Grumpy a little less so! :thmbsp:

I'm sure that he's glad to see the money come in, but "making Grumpy a little less so" is surely a lost cause! :yes: :D

I just gave $10.00 and can't really afford to right now, so I know the rest of you can match my donation!!!

luvvinvinyl said:
I'm sure that he's glad to see the money come in, but "making Grumpy a little less so" is surely a lost cause! :yes: :D

Ah, come on. He's just a big ole pussy cat. Just say something he doesn't like. Especially on another forum. You'll hear him purr. But, he definitely knows how to run a great forum.

I was on another forum, and there was a user with the ID 'grumpy' (lower case) Profile said 'California'. Read some posts, knew it wasn't our beloved Grumpy.

One always knows where one stands with Grumpy. Never shy, that one. No-o-o-o-o-o! :D

matching donations

i will match any donation given in the next 24 hours up to a total of 100.00
S. Tyler Bayles
:D
just like NPR

OK styler! :)
I just did a 20. dollar donation.

Carl

Well, what are the rest of you reading this for? Spend styler's money!!! :D

Done

Styler:

Got mine in. :yes:
I'm sure everyone appreciates your generous offer! :thmbsp:
I love spending other people's money.

Thanks.
Terry

You said up until 8:07 today. Correct? Well, I put my $10 in on the first day that this was suggested. Was going to be part of the 'silent majority', but since this will net another $10, I guess I have to lay it all out.

1.5 hours left

100 bucks hasnt been reached yet. you all have 90 min more to get to 100. of course i will match anything up to 100.00
tyler

?????????????

styler said:
100 bucks hasnt been reached yet. you all have 90 min more to get to 100. of course i will match anything up to 100.00
tyler

Are you personally aware of every contribution??

Just curious as there might be some who donate on their own without being led by a rally. . .

I think its great so dont get me wrong but I am curious about just how public these contributions are. . . I have been following your thread and mine will be along in a few days. I dont expect any matching funds. . . I donate semi regularly and I am due for a donation after we get over our rough weather ills.

No

gyusher said:
Are you personally aware of every contribution??

Response: nope, but it was my impression after i started this that others were posting when they donated. no need to take it personally. was posting to keep alive on the board.

No problem

styler said:
no need to take it personally..

Hey no problem I think its great.

The thought just struck me as I was reading. . . and I became curious thats all. . .

I would like to get on the band wagon myself but mine will have to wait a few days as we are still digging out so to speak. . .

Back
Top Bottom