Since we all think AK rocks....

A ton of my cash went flying out the door for Xmas, but I'll match anything up to $50 between now and 6 PM EDT.

That's pretty cool :yes:

I just put a $20 in the kitty. :thmbsp:

You both gonna match it ?

It was the best I could do after the holidays.

Great thread Styler :thmbsp: :thmbsp:

Cheers
Army

25 bucks guys

OK Guys I just donated 250.00 bucks this morning. . . :banana:

scared you. . . no really I donated 25 bucks earlier this morning. . . I intended on keeping it to myself but I cant allow that challenge to go unanswered. . .

BTW. . . after 6PM I will donate another 25 bucks. . . .

Rock On AK. . . . :naughty:

Damn man you guys are the Best !

I don't know about that, Grumpy, but I think that, as a part of AK, we all are part of the BEST!

The Good The Bad and The Ugly

The single one thing that keeps me a member of AK is it's diversity. . . I do not agree with some, I do agree with others. I ignore some and I pay close attention to others.

This would be a dull place if everyone always agreed with each other or if everyone thought alike. Seems there are enough differences and just enough common ground to hold it together and make it interesting.

Always something to learn and always someone willing to listen, so not only do you learn from other members you are a teacher too. . .

Enough of this. . . it is 3 minutes after 6PM and I have an appointment after 6PM with the "Donate" button. . . .
Guess I will finish this leter. . . :naughty:

More fun to give???

Done!

Who ever said it is better to give than receive was full of crap. . .LOL. . . :banana:

Ka-Ching . . .25.00 more

After all, you're supposed to do this every New Year's Day...

Change all the batteries in your smoke detectors, and make your donation to AK.

You did change the batteries, right? Right??

I'm in, and glad of it!! :yes:

Clay

How much money

Anybody know how much money came in due to this marathon?? Might be interesting to know. . . :scratch2:

Not individully but some sort of total??

I usually don't check till morning but I know everyone was WAY more then generous :)

gyusher said:
Cool. . . .

Come on Guys...

Grumpy ain't check it yet :no:

Can't wait to see how we did :banana:

Wish I had a little more spare cashola :sigh:

Cheers
Army

Back
Top Bottom