Site banners....FYI

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
I'm sure all of you have noticed that we're playing around a bit with the banners on site. Wardsweb is doing a great job getting things organized for us :)

I just wanted to take a quick sec to tell you about the Parts Express banner. If you make a purchase from Parts Express, please order from there by clicking the link from here. A small portion of your order total is then donated to the site to help with improvements, maintenance, etc. It won't add to your cost at all, but it will help to support your favorite audio site :D

Same here I just ordered 100.00 last week. Oh well next time..

Grumpy

Dang Tim...wish you would have had this up aout two months ago...I made a couple of pretty darn good purcheses from there...I will defintaly be using the link banner in the future tho.

thanks!

I placed an order through the banner today. AK is not yet listed on their refered by scroll, so I picked forum.

Not sure of the scroll you refer to but I do show a large sale associated with Parts Express logged today. I think by just clicking on the link it tracks where you come from and if you buy something. It's all done with smoke and mirrors. :)

Back
Top Bottom