SITE GOING DOWN at 1:00pm central time

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
I will be closing the board at 1pm to do some maintenance on the database.

I had no idea that 8 hours later this search index would still be indexing. Just shows how large a database we have. Well I would think so, as we maintain every thread every posted since day one.

Now no more whining about loosing old post. They should all be on the new server now.

Longest day of the year....

Well almost. I bought some nice gear today and resorted to emailing people one at a time because I couldn't share with everyone :yikes:

I scored a set of Yamaha NS-1000M today :banana: :banana: :banana:

Reading the news from Google is as dreary as watching corn sprout. Not as annoying as watching the MSN.com site drop from more attacks though. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

I am not sure if anyone else has this problem, but I am only partially signed in. When I go to view posts I get the sign in page. The cookies must have gotten tossed or something. :scratch2:

thanks for restoring all the old threads i really appreciate it. :thmbsp: there was lots of info gone especially when doing a search.now that thats done is there any idea as to when the members gallery will be restored?not bitching but just wondering thats all.
chris

Sandy G said:
Oh man, last night was a looooooong nite w/o AK..-Sandy G.

Tell me bout it ...I was in bed by 8:00 (pm) eastern..............

This place is what I live for.........I know!......GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!.... :thmbsp:

Tell me bout it ...I was in bed by 8:00 (pm) eastern..............

This place is what I live for.........I know!......GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!....

well i wasnt home but i guess i need a life too.i cant imagine what id do if it ever went down for a longer stint.

Back
Top Bottom