SMAC April 2013

jmathers

The April SMAC meet will be at Jim's place in Canada (SMAC goes international once again!) on Saturday, April 20th. See my email for details.

Jeff

Finally have my ID updated Jim, I'll be there with a big bag of vinyls. Look forward to hearing your update kit!

Happy Listening!

Have an enhanced licence and plan on attending.. Anyone want ride together.. Traveling I-69 and crossing @ Port Huron..

I applied and received my international license and had every intention on going, but then I was reminded by Annie that we have to bring our daughter home from college in Marquette. Sorry Jim, I really wanted to make this one. However, now that I have the license, I can just come over whenever I want!

Sorry to hear your not going to make it Dennis, an extended car ride listening to mom and daughter's banter easily trumps an audio meet, enjoy yourself.

Now that you are licensed, you have a open invitation.

Sorry to hear your not going to make it Dennis, an extended car ride listening to mom and daughter's banter easily trumps an audio meet, enjoy yourself.

Now that you are licensed, you have a open invitation.

I going to take you up on that invite Jim.

Sorry, I had hoped to make this one but maybe next time.

Anybody want to borrow my Passport? :D

Had a great time as always listening to tunes with Jim, with the added bonus of meeting some great guys from SMAC!

Thanks Jim for extending an invite to some guys from CAM. Cheers!

Had a great time.. but got invited to secure reception on the way back across the boarder. The joys of having a very common name and the first time crossing on an enhanced licence. Luckily it was resolved very quick.

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

Many thanks to Jim and his gracious better half, again, for making us fell most at home, what a good time! The kit sounded real good, and there was a northern contingent that showed up with bags of very rare vinyls, the tunes were most interesting, the single malt flowed, this is the way SMAC roles, and like "diving pigs" we all jumped in for a good time. Thanks Jim.

Happy Listening!:beatnik:

Thanks Jim, for a great meet and what a nice sampling of single malts -- you exceeded my expectations! Looking forward to seeing you and your local audio buddies at my meet next month.

Thanks to all the audioholics who attended my meet. You all made hosting a rewarding experience.

Edit: I'm about as slow as an 18" woofer, just caught on to 'diving pigs'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom