SMAC June 2013

jmathers

The June SMAC meet will be at Jim's place on Saturday, June 22nd. The Mott Community College Jazz combo will be playing from 3:00-3:30pm until 6pm for those interested in paying a nominal $10 cover charge. It should be a great gig! Hope to see you there!:banana::banana::banana:

See my email for more detail.

Jeff

Jim's eh, with The Mott Community College Jazz combo, will there be a selection of Cider's available? :scratch2:

Jim's eh, with The Mott Community College Jazz combo, will there be a selection of Cider's available? :scratch2:

In June ?? .. :scratch2:. .. :D

Sure, you can get it year round. Or go the Bloody Mary route with:
10.954..jpg

Looking forward to it ... I'll try to bring the usual hi-fi accessories.

From the Spicer's Orchard Web Site:

Our signature Award Winning Sweet Williams Hard Cider is an artisian style hard cider aged to a delicate balance of subtle sweetness and tangy effervescense. Made with 100% Spicer’s apple cider
Sweet Williams Original
Sweet William Cherry
Cider House Reserve
22 oz. bottles
1/2 gallon growlers

I actually like Clamato. Y'all can have those brewed/hard ciders. :yuck:

C'mon man, you're missing the vibe. This would be like Elmo without the Hope. Earthy without the Stars. A Blue Garland? See? None of it fits. Hard cider. Bank on it. John Adams did. Maybe we wouldn't have secured our independence had it not been for hard cider. Have a sip and smile. :yes:

Looks like a great time. I hope to get out there,,, been missing out on so much with all that's been going on.

Guys, this is supposed to be a serious forum devoted to the appreciation of music and hi fi. Branching off into the nether world of computer devices and sundry means of mass annihilation is out of place.

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.

Guys, this is supposed to be a serious forum devoted to the appreciation of music and hi fi. Branching off into the nether world of computer devices and sundry means of mass annihilation is out of place.

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.

Can't we leave the "lord" out of this?

Back
Top Bottom