SMAC March 2013

Expedited might be even faster now, but you pay - I think mine was almost $300 (cumulative) expedited a few years ago. My mother renewed hers last year, also expedited, and it was back in a few weeks.

Expedited might be even faster now, but you pay - I think mine was almost $300 (cumulative) expedited a few years ago. My mother renewed hers last year, also expedited, and it was back in a few weeks.

$300.00:yikes:

Here I thought the Canadian Gov. had the market on outrages fees, mine was $65.00.

My compliments on an outstanding meet Dave. Pass my thanks along to Pat for the great soups. The presentations were informative and entertaining. The tunes were excellent not to mention the stuff that came out of the bottle with the green label. Bravo! Take a bow.

Yep, great hosts w/great dogs, great meet, great soup, great cookies, great presentations.

Although the logician in me needs to better understand those low frequency bumps in all the systems that measure & sound good. :scratch2:

Can someone point me to the USB Microphone Dennis discussed & the Software please.

Last edited:
Wish I got there on time ... great meet, great systems, happy dogs, thanks Dave and Pat for the cordial hospitality and to Andy for the digi demo (I missed the first one by Dave) and for testing tubes!

Looking forward to next month across the river.

Thanks Dave for hosting a wonderful meet. And a special thanks to your wife Pat for making those soups and for putting up with us.

What a beautiful day filled with great friends, music, food and information.

Thanks to Dave and Pat for another fine meet at their home; the bean soup and cornbread was wonderful!!

I really enjoyed the presentations too and found that it was quite nice to actually have some bit of semi-formal discussion with the group about audio. One point I found very interesting was the amount of disparity among the group on different topics, and I think that these presentations will go a long way towards helping us all become more comfortable with out hobby as we help each other along. We all have strengths and weaknesses, and by sharing as we did yesterday I think we will only get better as individuals and overall as a group at our hobby.

Thanks to Dave and Pat for another fine meet at their home; the bean soup and cornbread was wonderful!!

I really enjoyed the presentations too and found that it was quite nice to actually have some bit of semi-formal discussion with the group about audio. One point I found very interesting was the amount of disparity among the group on different topics, and I think that these presentations will go a long way towards helping us all become more comfortable with out hobby as we help each other along. We all have strengths and weaknesses, and by sharing as we did yesterday I think we will only get better as individuals and overall as a group at our hobby.

Good observation. I felt the same thing.

Like Don, I wish I had arrived earlier. I got there towards the end of the Dave's spiel and really didn't know what was going on.

Great meet though, Dave and Pat. Excellent soup, tunes and company. Thanks for opening up your home to the group.

For the record (pun intended), I think B,S & T is well recorded.

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

Another event at Dave and Pat's that possessed that Je ne sais quoi!

Always a pleasure to share a great time with our SMAC members.

:ntwrthy::ntwrthy::ntwrthy:

You guys are the best!

:beatnik:

Back
Top Bottom