SMAC members, How would you feel about

I've got some stuff SWMBO says I don't need - depending on when..
I've got LOTS of deck here if room is an issue for swap tables and could host in MT Clemens, again depending on the date.

OK, its official. I will be hosting in June. Will announce the date shortly. Space should not be a problem and I will have a large tent to cover most everyone should we get wet weather. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon !

Dave

OK, its official. I will be hosting in June. Will announce the date shortly. Space should not be a problem and I will have a large tent to cover most everyone should we get wet weather. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon !

Dave

Hope it is early in the month, I'm out of town the last weekend.

We could start a trade/sales thread in Barter Town but most SMAC members are too cheap to pony up the AK Subscriber Fees.

We could start a trade/sales thread in Barter Town but most SMAC members are too cheap to pony up the AK Subscriber Fees.

cheap, cheap, cheap.....is that like ribbit, ribbit, ribbit.....?

Meh, there's enough of use in red it would be a worthy effort.

Once we get a date, I'll post in it or even start the silly thing. I'm good for a couple boxes of LPs, CDs, and tubes at the minimum.

A twofer works for me! Bring it on Grumpy. I'll be there as long as Olson, Botrytis, Andyman and the dreaded 313 guy don't show! Other than that its all good.
Dreaded? i thought I was just notorious. When was the upgrade?:scratch2:

Splendid idea. It could pique interest in SMAC from local members who are not active and maybe Edwin will pop for his own airfare to come in for somebody's Yorx all-in-one.:smoke:

cheap, cheap, cheap.....is that like ribbit, ribbit, ribbit.....?
ribbit ribbit goes a standard frog
cheap cheap is the sound of the dreaded Beakin' Frog.:D

Meh, there's enough of us in red it would be a worthy effort.

Heck, I am always in the red.

Once we get a date, I'll post in it or even start the silly thing. I'm good for a couple boxes of LPs, CDs, and tubes at the minimum.
Post here when/if you start a thread, Andy. I have some stuff I will never fix or put into use that needs to go . I would rather pass it along to someone here than deal with the Craigslist crap shoot.

Jeff will be sending out the "official" email on this soon, but the meet will be on June 27th. Sorry Dave, I have too much going on earlier in the month. Hope you can still make it.

Sounds great! I'm in for a table or two.

I can piece together a beater system for tunes again and will come over early to to help with tent and table setup like last time.

Last edited:
Much appreciated Andy. We will need as much help as we can get putting up the tents.

Thanks guys. I will let you all know soon through Jeff, and then i'll post here.

Just sent out the info on the June SMAC meet to Jeff. You all should be hearing something soon.

Thanks
Grumpy

A reminder that the meeting and swap meet is at my place this month. Your all welcome to attend.

Don't forget to let me know if you need a table for your swap goods folks. The 27th is fast approaching.

Back
Top Bottom