SMAC November 2007

jmathers

The November meet is scheduled for this Saturday, November 17th at Greg's place. For details, email me directly. Hope to see you there.

BTW: Anybody have a decent camera? We need pics of these events folks.

Jeff

Thanks to Greg for being such a gracious host this weekend.

His system with the BIG JBL 4350's is a must hear for any of those who missed out. That Peter Green, Wishbone Ash and Frank Zappa sure sounded fine! :thmbsp:

attachment.php

BTW, those are twin 15" woogers there fellas :D

Attachments

• 4350.jpg
    4350.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 50
Well, I had to bow out of attending the event...been sick. So, any one out there want to report on the activities? Rumor has it that Flint was represented and a tube amp was transported to the event. Greg says it sounded pretty good. JBLs were cranking I bet...with the UM Ohio State game in the background? Give us some details folks!

Jeff

And as I typed this Andyman comes to the rescue.....

I was a great time Jeff. I'd guess there were about 20+ folks in and out while we were there. Mike brought down an Eico amp and had it running in the DIY room, but I only caught a bit of it; too busy with Zappa and the JBLs. From what I saw there Greg and I like a lot of the same types of music so I had a grand time.
John took some pics, so maybe we can get some real ones to post, not my hijack online ones. I'll start dragging my camera with me so we can post some of these meets. They're pretty incredible between the gear, folks and music.

We left early (on time) and went to A2 to check out Encore Records seeing as we were almost there

Wow! Those like nice Andy. Too much going on last weekend, I'm sure a great time was had by all.
PS Feel better Jeff.

Definetly some awesome speakers,and as usual I had a great time,too bad you couldn't make it Jeff.

David

Back
Top Bottom