SMAC November 2010

Check you PMs, I can print out a copy for you and bring it out tomorrow.

Thanks much! All is in readiness here at Chez Wiggy. Hope to see you all here. Photos will be taken, beer consumed, happiness endured. Mrs. Wiggy has really gone all out; the BBQ pulled pork is going to blow people's minds, and she has some green chile rollups that win prizes. Seriously.

Oh, and the Luxman stuff is hooked up. Prepare to rock!

The printout is in hand and I''m just finishing up reassembling my amp for the trip.

We'll see you in a couple hours. :thmbsp:

Thanks for hosting this one Wiggy, I had a good time. Tell Mrs.Wiggy the food was really really good!

Wow, another great day with the SMAC'ers!! This one turned out to be a tube amp fest with 4 very nice sounding homebrewed/modded amps courtesy of the talents of Kegger, Squidward and Bauhausler!! Well done, guys!!

Thanks to Wiggy and Mrs. Wiggy for putting on a delicious spread, especially the pulled pork with the hot sauce :thmbsp:

Food was great,the company was great,the beer....well you know.Thanks to Mr.&Mrs. Wiggy for an excellent meet.

Really sorry I could not make it. Was feeling a little under the weather.

Great conversations, as usual! Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Wiggie for terrific hospitality!

Wished I could have stayed much later. (I just got home from La Boheme at the Detroit Opera House. Wow!)

Thank you Wiggy for a great time, the food, beers, gear, good people, nice show!
(as usual I believe I left a tube behind, small box I think left on the pool table).. :(

Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Wiggy for hosting a great gathering. The home cooked food was excellent. Nice wide selection of music t'was fun.

P.S. Loved your new amp..............KILLER

Everyone asked about you, we're all hoping you are feeling better. Mrs. Wiggy was especially concerned.

I was really looking forward to sampling some that pulled pork to :)

Really do wish I could have made it just to shoot the chit with everyone.

Thanks so much for hosting Wiggy! Quite an impressive food spread going on upstairs. I had a great time and appreciate all the effort you put into having a bunch of crazy audio geeks over for the afternoon.

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom