SMAC November 2013

jmathers

The November SMAC meet will be held at Dan's place on Saturday, November 16th from 1pm-6pm. :banana::banana:

See my email for details.

Dan's place is always a great time. Plan on attending.. Erin had had such a great time and finally figured out that we are not a bunch of geeks she may be coming also..

Dan's place is always a great time. Plan on attending.. Erin had had such a great time and finally figured out that we are not a bunch of geeks she may be coming also..

Are you sure she didn't go down to that house that Craig sent Darren to by mistake???? :lmao:

Dan's house?? More Altecs, right???? :D

Ok, I'll get it done later today. ..

There, now we've made so many so happy...:lmao:

Last edited:
Are you a pottery or Pewabic fan? I'll take you over there if you'd like. Christmas is coming, and I want to point a few things out...... Just sayin'

Are you a pottery or Pewabic fan? I'll take you over there if you'd like. Christmas is coming, and I want to point a few things out...... Just sayin'

Hi,
I went there in September, I need to stay away from there, spent almost $400, OK, I didn't, my wife did on my credit card, LOL!! :tears:

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

Dan's is, always a good time...
Less than a block from the old Harlequin Cafe, Andy.

Happy (West Village) Listening!:beatnik:

I won't be able to make this meet. I'll be stalking the deep woods of northern michigan looking for the elusive "ghost in the machine"

Don't forget....

Don't forget that the November SMAC meeting is THIS Saturday. Hope to see you there.:banana::banana:

Anybody bringing any records to swap/sell like Dan hinted. I'm probably up for a couple boxes.

Anybody bringing any records to swap/sell like Dan hinted. I'm probably up for a couple boxes.

I will if can make time to cull my dupes. Been meaning to for a while, but not much time is there?

I would definitely like to see what you are offering too, Andy.:thmbsp:

Sorry, I wanted to make this one but didn't free up until after it was over! :tears:

:worthless

Back
Top Bottom