SMAC says Thanks

jmathers

On behalf of all of the SMAC members, I'd like to thank AK for all their support this year. SMAC was able to host two listening rooms this year. We really could not have pulled it off without AK, AK members who donated money in our support, and of course Grumpy and crew. Cheers to Dave and all the AKers for all you did this year to help SMAC out. It's much appreciated.

Jeff

Yes indeed, I too enjoyed the SMAC Rooms! And thanks to Ashok and Drybasement who both spent some quality time with me.

Darren, very nice work on your Bottlehead Seduction!

I would like to thank Jeff, for making SMAC possible, and to AK's staff, for being such gracious hosts and sponsors to a lot of things SMAC.

No doubt about it, SMAC is an exemplary group and Jeff you are doing a great job.

Very sorry I did not get the chance to see SMAC in action

Regards

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

Well, it happened again... So many people, so much HiFi, so much vinyl and so little time. The SMAC rooms were outstanding, thanks to my friends Jeff, Grumpy and company and to our rich resource of DIY talent, you guys dig deeper every year and astound me with how good home brew can be. I found the tunes wafting from the SMAC rooms to be some of my favorites again at this years show and again I spent a big part of the time hang'in out and not getting around as much as I should have. Guess that says something for the folks and their HiFi in our rooms. Thanks again to all the members, it wouldn't have been the same without a single one of you!

Happy (SMAC room) Listening! :beatnik:

I would like to thank Jeff, for making SMAC possible, and to AK's staff, for being such gracious hosts and sponsors to a lot of things SMAC.

Here Here!

Much more work goes into organizing a meet like this than most people can imagine, and all of the people involved did an outstanding job. Things went very, very smoothly, which shows how much fore thought, planning, and hard work went into this!

Markus

Ditto that. I had a blast hanging in the SMAC room for a couple of hours, and many thanks to the SMAC team that made those rooms possible.

I also couldn't help but notice the number of sign-ups to be added to the email list. How cool is that!?!

It was a pleasure to meet you Jeff! Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to stop in for some tunes as I had my own listening room. The Preludes made it safe and sound to my basement btw :D

It was a pleasure to meet you Jeff! Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to stop in for some tunes as I had my own listening room. The Preludes made it safe and sound to my basement btw :D

You too Scott!! Glad the Preludes made it. Let me know how they turn out......even with one sub they sounded really very good. I thought the top end was some of the best I've heard - wish I knew what tweeter that was. I'll have to look it up.

Jeff

I also would like to thank Jeff, for making SMAC possible, and to AK's staff, Plus the
generous giving of others to help the rest out and for being such gracious hosts and
sponsors to a lot of things SMAC. And thanks to AK, Grumpy an crew for the chance!

Yes indeed, Thanks to Jeff for all of his efforts to keep SMAC on track.Once again I'm guilty of spending my precious Fest time hangin' out in members listening rooms.The best times were had in the Smac rooms this year, thanks to all involved for a great effort. Already lookin' forward to next year!

Well, Jeff old friend, you're screwed. You did such a great job organizing the two rooms this year, everyone is now EXPECTING two rooms next year.

Back
Top Bottom