SMAC ?

Discussion in 'SMAC Forum' started by olson_jr, Jan 15, 2017.

1. olson_jr

olson_jr AK Subscriber Subscriber

Wow, I can remember when SMAC was a big thing in here.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. sKiZo

sKiZo Hates received: 8641 Subscriber

It IS a big thing ... in the SMAC forum anyway ... <G>

They're just on winter hiatus ... stay tuned!

3. Punker X

Punker X AK Subscriber Subscriber

Most have transitioned over to the Gmail mailing list.

4. Wildcat

Wildcat Audio Sommelier

I'm still trying to get to a SMAC meet-up. Weekends are usually incredibly hard to get away from the chaos going on here.

These past few months have been a bit trying to us here, with my oldest being in the mental hospital for a few weeks, and a few days later, down at Henry Ford due to some overreaction to what the mental hospital pumped into her. My ex is trying to find a group home she can live at since she pretty much needs 24/7 supervision (even when she stays here).

And my youngest is in her senior year at HS and commuting downtown to CCS for college once August hits. So there's a lot of activity there also.

I'm there. Something about mysterious noises, and @Gfederys and @VinylRob vouching for my character, or whatever we call it... :D

5. Wildcat

Wildcat Audio Sommelier

Haven't forgotten the "swap." I have some tax refund goodness heading my way next month, so I'll be grabbing some portable storage I can load up. I'm nearly out of room on my server, so I'm also debating whether or not to tether a couple of drives onto my existing NAS or just get a second NAS entirely (partly to handle a mirrored backup).