Small Upset

CarverPower

SDA SRS 2
Went to a buddies house yesturday and I walk in and I see a BIG wall unit with lots of shelves on the top there was 2 speakers (unkown brand) a nice Teac Reel to Reel, a silver tape deck with a diagonal loading system and a 8-track deck.

I was unable to spot a reciever, so I guess all that equipment is just sitting there, besides its all dusty and shows signs of light usage.

I told my buddy, "hey nice reel to reel" he said "ehh, you gotta talk to my mom about that"

I'll have to ask if he may tell me if his mom wants out with the old equipment, maybe a small donation to me perhaps!! :D

Crossing Fingers here but I doubt it.:dunno:

Maybe some:smsex: to change her mind;) :D :p:

:deal:

Yikes, be careful, maybe better to pay some cash instead for providing your services.:smlove: :grnbounce :butt2:

Heh...a lil' MILF action is always nice, but she may want the cash instead. Hope she'll load it off into your hands...Good luck!

Bring along a recording of some mid-tempo funk noodling on a guitar playing through a wah-wah pedal to test the gear out. See if she gets the hint.

(bowmp chicka bowmp bowwwww, whucka whucka bowmp bowda bowmp)

Sooo...... you have some lovely....... equipment here.

(bowmp chicka chicka bowmp)

Ahh. You ...... like what you see? You have an eye for the vintage classics.

(Wheeeeeow, bewdy bewwww bowmp)

It may not be brand new, but I assure you, it plays.....verrrry sweetly.

(whicka whicka whicka whomp)

Oh, I have a great appreciation for a fine vintage piece, in the proper condition. Mind if i...... put the needle in the groove and try for myself?

Back
Top Bottom