So thats how these "Poop stars" do it !

#&^%$#&*^*&^%*&^*&#$^ BULL$&^%, A#$H&% NO TALENT $(%*&($^*&^& that passes for HIT MUSIC THESE DAYS!!!

:puke: :uzi: :yuck: :butt1: :bs: :wtf: :twak:

Regards,
Gordon.
... and SOMEDAY I'll tell you how I REALLY feel about those #%&*Y*$&% that use #*&^% devices like this...

On some recent talk show, Jim Belushi talked about how he made an album and bragged how they could make anybody sound good. He's probably hoping they will find something similar for sitcoms to make "According to Jim" watchable :puke2:

Yet another victory in the eternal struggle of style over substance.

Now we know why so many un-talented so called singers and musicians are getting fame and money doing just that, cloning, but then in today's world everything is a clone from cars, electronics to clothes. One just cant be an individual anymore. Really sad.

It's another reason why their live shows suck. The can't do it. Unless they lip sync like the Simpson chick :D

Look what else the software company offers......

Tube pre-amp

Gee, I guess there is no reason to spend a couple grand on the McIntosh C2200 when I can use their software. "Just add water! Makes its own sauce!"

digtubeess said:
otherwise know as compressors and limitors:)
talk about rack mounts.

Nope. This is Antares AutoTune, a pitch-correcting plug-in for most popular DAW (digital audio workstation) packages. Compression and limiting work on level, this plug-in works on pitch. A little gentle compression is essential on vocals for even levels and a bit of "fattening", and compression is a must for good electric bass tone on tape as well. Also, a little gentle limiting on the mix can "glue" things together and make it sound more cohesive, the Manley Vari-Mu tube mastering limiter is heavenly for this when judiciously applied. A little dab'll do ya tho, it's easily overused. Listen to any mainstream pop record to hear compression abuse in action.

BTW, the AutoTune is available as a hardware rackmount processor for live use. A friend of mine has one. Too gimmicky for me...

TP

DingusBoy said:
So, that's how Dylan does it. I would have never guessed.

Does what? You mean his singing is actually WORSE than I've always believed? IMPOSSIBLE!

Great songwriting talent, though...

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom