So this Ebay bid starts out at $2,200,000.00

Wow is all I can say....

So I wonder if Grumpy and Shane will end up like this after 40 years of collecting vintage monster audio stuff? Then list it all in one going out bus sale....:p:

Ahhhhhhhh, that listing makes a guy dream :) I guess now I will have to go out and buy a bunch of lottery tickets and hope to win enough to buy the place. I would love to have that place and then be all crotchety and not ever sell one thing..just make all the gearheads in the area drool from the other side of the fence.... hee,hee, just for fun ya know :D

:drool: DAMIT where the drool emoticon! :D

if I was old enough to take a loan out, I proably would :D

man, you could take a loan out, and within 2 months have the loam paid off and already making money

:eek: Wow, this guy was into muscle cars big time. He has some very rare parts there. I saw a cross ram intake for a hemi - awesome. Would be a lot of work though. It would take weeks just to catalog the inventory. Then can you imagine shipping all that stuff. It would be easier to have a UPS outlet built on the property.

It would be easier to have a UPS outlet built on the property.

that's exactly what I was thinking :D

or what would make sense, would be to havea whole bunch of gear heaps, and then have like a auction, where people just walk around, and if they see something they like, they pick it up, and when they are all done, take it to the area where you would check out, and pay for everything there

that way you wouldn't have to make a inventory, and not worry about shipping or anything, then after you do that a few times, then make the inventory etc...

alot of possibilties with something like that (plus if you clean out the house, you just got a big house on 4 acres :D )

Back
Top Bottom