So What did Your AK 2016 Secret Santa deliver for Christmas!

ehoove

Old & New - Carpe Diem
Staff member
Super Mod
Subscriber
This is the place to post what you received from your Secret Santa, and if you figured out who he is!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All,
Jim

Already got my Secret Santa gift! Certificate to SoundStage direct which i just redemmed :) Thanks a bunch Mr. or Mrs. Claus!

Suggest a mod(ification) to thread title to insert "2016 AK" before Secret Santa, just to keep it organized.

Have received my Secret Santa package already, something liquid inside of it - hmmm. :beerchug: As per my tradition, won't be opening it till Christmas, I like suspense!

Also didn't realize Santa spends part of his winter in Texas!

Suggest a mod(ification) to thread title to insert "2016 AK" before Secret Santa, just to keep it organized.

Have received my Secret Santa package already, something liquid inside of it - hmmm. :beerchug: As per my tradition, won't be opening it till Christmas, I like suspense!

I know quiet a few Texans, lots of good friends on this site from there.

Done!

I know quiet a few Texans, lots of good friends on this site from there.

Quiet Texans? Thought those were an endangered species?

Despite what Mech986 posted I strongly encourage all to at least open their packages ASAP: the airholes in the package I will be sending may not be sufficient....

Well lookie what the post woman dropped off today!

IMG_20161212_211918.jpg

I don't think I ordered anything from JAPAN!

Sweet!

IMG_20161212_212321.jpg

That's a very nice Japanese mono pressing of Milestones issued in 1981, a Stevie Wonder 45 of "Part Time Lover" from 1985, and an catchy pin that says "Where there is Music"

IMG_20161212_212334.jpg

Which is the first half of a quote that goes "Where there is music there can be no evil".

The vinyl on both is shiny and glossy with almost no signs of play, and dead quiet. Gotta love the Japanese attention to detail, and I am thrilled with this package! I have a lot of Miles Davis and Stevie Wonder records, but did not have either of these and they sound great.

Santa- you and the Mrs done good. Thank you!

DCMfan, excellent! Although at first glance, I thought Santa mailed it out in June, he really knew what you wanted in advance! Then it hit me that the rest of the world starts dates with the day...

Amazing, one of the earliest gifts comes half way around the world! The bar has been set, let's get those gifts on their way!
Merry Christmas,
Jim

P.s. Take me off your suspect list, since there were an even number of "Secret Santas" this year I opted out.

Got my Secret Santa today! A gift certificate for Sleeve City.....gonna go see what I can get right now!
Gotta do some research...postmark from Manchester NH

Received my Secret Santa gift today as well, a Fender Guitar Calendar and copy of the book Vinyl: The Art of Making Records by Mike Evans. Both are greatly appreciated. They came in a box from Amazon so not much to go on.

Back
Top Bottom