So What did Your AK 2016 Secret Santa deliver for Christmas!

Well lookie what the post woman dropped off today!

View attachment 834711

I don't think I ordered anything from JAPAN!

Sweet!

View attachment 834712

That's a very nice Japanese mono pressing of Milestones issued in 1981, a Stevie Wonder 45 of "Part Time Lover" from 1985, and an catchy pin that says "Where there is Music"

View attachment 834713

Which is the first half of a quote that goes "Where there is music there can be no evil".

The vinyl on both is shiny and glossy with almost no signs of play, and dead quiet. Gotta love the Japanese attention to detail, and I am thrilled with this package! I have a lot of Miles Davis and Stevie Wonder records, but did not have either of these and they sound great.

Santa- you and the Mrs done good. Thank you!
Nice gift Mike I love Japan pressings.

Apologies to my recipient. Rest not, your gift should arrive on, or before the holiday :)

Dave

I was surprised to see we have a Nigerian prince on AK. They sent me a link to collect $435,000 and I just neededto pay shipping charges......

Nah, I got an awesome Pink Floyd WYWH that has eluded me.

My gift goes out Thursday no matter the lines at PO. In time for holidays.

I was surprised to see we have a Nigerian prince on AK. They sent me a link to collect $435,000 and I just neededto pay shipping charges......

Nah, I got an awesome Pink Floyd WYWH that has eluded me.

My gift goes out Thursday no matter the lines at PO. In time for holidays.
Cool that's perfect for you!

USPS says my victim... err "recipient" should get their delivery tomorrow.

Of course on Monday, USPS said it would be delivered today! Fingers-Crossed.

My present still hasn't shipped yet (ordered on the 9th), still in Packing phase. It's personalized (hint, hint???) and from a very busy place, I am hoping it gets there before Christmas.

USPS says my victim... err "recipient" should get their delivery tomorrow.

Of course on Monday, USPS said it would be delivered today! Fingers-Crossed.

Deliver now slated for Friday..... maybe it will arrive before Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom