So What did Your AK 2016 Secret Santa deliver for Christmas!

Received quite the goodies box yesterday. Seven CDs, four speaker connector adapters that allow screw type speaker connectors to act as banana plug type, and a bottle of Incendiary Wing Sauce.

The Cd tittles are as follows

Eric Clapton - Blues Power
Eric Clapton - From The Cradle
Blues Summit - B.B. King
James Cotton - Living The Blues
Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters - The Colour of Love
Buddy Guy - Feels Like Rain
Essential Blues - House Of Blues

Santa did his homework to find that I love the Blues & Hot Sauce (Santa will be happy to know the bottle arrived unscathed)!

And I've been needing the speaker adapters as well!

Thanks Santa! Happy Holidays to you and yours! :thumbsup:

How did my SS know I have a sweet tooth!!! Michigan made products and a year subscription to AK !!!

I'm off to get a tub of Ice Cream to go with my Gifts !!!

31041356153_d26a6534be_h.jpg

Athanasios !

Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to you and all of yours!!! Thank you to my Secret Santa and all of those that participated--and especially to ehoove (Jim) for taking the time and making the effort to make this all happen.

I see a recurring "theme" amongst all these posts--we hate "rules" and we do our "homework"--I don't think I have seen a single post that came in at the "recommended" budget range, and everyone made an effort to "guesstimate" an appropriate gift--great job by everyone!!! Looking forward to next year!!!

I went over to visit with Grumpy, yesterday. My Secret Santa gift had come in, as evidenced by the return address, "Secret Santa". Small box, solidly packed, and containing two packages. A box, inside of which was a wall wart, and a bundle of bubble wrap, inside of which was a small aluminum case, two tubes protruding from the top. What could this be?

I looked on the back, and, lo and behold! It's a "HI-Fi Headphone Amplifier", by Douk Audio!

WooHOOO! :banana:

View attachment 839049

(web image)

I can't wait to try this out.

Many web reviews say to roll in some better tubes. New Russian tubes are literally just a couple of dollars. Even respected NOS brands are not much.

This, with some new Grado SR-225s, and some continuing vacation time, means that I will get in lots of listening time!

Thanks, so much, Secret Santa! This is the perfect gift.

Merry Christmas!

Why did Santa think he was delivering to Royal Oak and not Ontario? Santa got just a little nervous for a second:);)

We don't want Santa spending too much time crossing the border. You know how those Customs officers can be, even with Santa.

"What's the value of the goods you are bringing into Canada?" :yikes:

Santa brought me a Kenwood tape deck, some double banana plugs, 2 sets of gold RCA jacks, and a Maxell tape cleaning kit. :thumbsup:

Already got the Maxell bottle refilled and used it to clean my reel to reel heads. Works like a charm! :music:

Santa, you're the best... Thought for sure I was on the naughty list.

Back
Top Bottom