So what if you woke up and found this little guy running around.

Cerwin Vega Fan

clock_legs.jpg
IMG_1776.jpg
IMG_1773.jpg

Either move, or buy a flamethrower. You gotta be kidding with that thing. Did you remove the clock with one of those things they use to reach up real high at the supermarket with?

Almond, Toasted/MSgt, USAF

CerwinVega,

Was that spider dead? It appears not to have moved while you took the clock away. That is one scary arachnoid!

BTW, what is with your avatar? I can neither figger out what it is, nor stop the lights from blinking in my room when it is on the screen. Can you remove the battery from that thing? Yikes.

Rob

Okay the suspense is killing me.

What the hell is that thing?
Is it poisonous?
What part of the world is it from?
Do you see these often?

Heh, i know the answer to that one. I would go and get this baby. forget a flamethrower those are mere child play things.
Wholecannon.jpg

SlugHolesfront.jpg

the whole cannon, and then the damage to 3/4 inch plywood when shooting a steel bolt from about 30 feet away.

Actually, all spiders are poisonous. Thats how they kill their pray. The poison also breaks down the internals of the prey so they can eat em, yummie :p:

FLAME-THROWER

They have camel spiders the size of your freakin' head in the Mid-East. You might only wing them with that bolt gun.

Almond, Toasted/MSgt, USAF

Be careful of the brown recluse. I got bite by one last year in welding during school and almost had to have my leg cut off. Damn basturd was hiding in my blue jeans! :mad:

The cannon is a multi use weapon. i could fill the 5.5 foot long 1.5 inch wide barrel with gasoline and fire it over a flame for a rather large fireball. or i could load it with ball bearings. Talk about a shotgun! At 100 PSI with the right projectile it will penetrate 1 inch of plywood and go all the way through.

Camel Spiders - Toasted I read about those and they have got to be the nastiest bugs on the planet, I read accounts from marines in desert storm who said they run like 10mph and would chase you and that their bite hurt like hell :eek:

So is that what that thing is?
- A camel spider?

So the picture was not taken in the US?
Was it taken in Iraq then?

Back
Top Bottom