So what's your name in your signature stand for?

so did yours ... that could hi jack this thread real quick
btw what is the airspeeed and velocity............................................................. :D

Unladen by a coconut?

If we settle on an intermediate Strouhal value of 0.3: We can estimate the airspeed of the European Swallow to be roughly 11 meters per second

Biscuithead is what a group of friends and I came up with as a moniker for when someone was getting too impassioned about a subject. We would say "OK Biscuithead" . It was suppose to wake up the soap-boxer to the fact that he/she was getting out of control. Many of my Biscuithead moments were while discussing audio... so I thought it appropriate. I have always worshiped the manufacturing techniques and quality of the past, and that's my love of retroplasm.

BTW , I am pretty sure the Spin Doctors stole this from US.

well my real name is Anthony Goldie so ......if you can see a connection there somewhere ......;) and I thought the picture was a cool match:)

Mine just reflects my less than stable nature as I age. The signature changes, but currently references my sarcastic and occasionally misanthropic view.

Combination of two of my nicknames. Catman, because I am one, Boo is a nickname from several valued co-workers/friends from way back.

El Camino + Alcoholic = Elcoholic

Just sold my '65 after nearly 20 years
IMG_6407.jpgTrishpix 012.jpg

Now in the hunt for a '70 LS6 or '71 LS5

Attachments

• IMG_1601.jpg
    IMG_1601.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 1
Extra Terrestrial Location Services

There's pretty much nothing but space between my ears.

Name is a very old moniker from the AIM days. The name is from the punk group X-Ray Spex who I loved as a teen. The 78 was used because 1.) couldn’t use just xrayspex and 2.) they never released a 78rpm album. The signature is just my stereo.

My name comes from a combination of names. When my oldest daughter was little she gave me a Taz stuffed animal and told me I was Taz the spaz. When I had my Rubicon Jeep my wife suggested I take off the first 3 letters and replace them with Taz. Tazicon was birn.

Mixing
  1. Descartes, Rene (on whom my professional career (Cartesian coordinates) was based and
  2. the most important component of a listening experience.

As in a prior thread: Got Brit "Quad" gear(pre33/405amp). Avatar is a GM "Multi-Plex" on a GM "Assembly Manual"... is all.

Q

Well BOUXY is a nickname that I got some 64 yrs ago from one of my best friends Mother ,so it stuck:)

I picked up my AK name from a www site called "Something Awful." It was in a parody of children's books, IIRC - some fictitious book with gobs 'o gore...and now with Splatter Pak. I think the idea was that if you closed the book with enough force, pouches of red goo would rupture...

Back
Top Bottom