So who will be here Friday night & when?

With a little help from our friends?

125914_main.jpg
adrenaline_rush.jpg
coffeeposter.jpg

I buy Green Monster by the case, and Redbull too. I figure who's gonna be able to sleep anyhow. Sort of like Christmas Eve when you were a kid.:banana:

If I go, we'll be taking the day off, and be up there probably check in time and at the latest 6, really, don't know alot, but if anyone needs help moving stuff/lifting, will be there to help!

Once I get there I can help move stuff. If anything needs to be picked up or delivered I can fit most anything in the back of my Subaru wagon. :thmbsp:

Hi Nancy,
I'll get in around 3:00 - 3:30 Fri. for the Swap room and offer help where needed. Can we get two keys this year?
- Mario

Hey Nancy,

Depending on how early I can drag my butt out of bed I should be in 5 or so on Friday. I have a member room but it'll actually be inhabited by equipment from 4 or 5 guys. Can I send you a list of those folks so the first one in can pick up keys?

Also, I have the new and improved doorstops (ask Ernie, he knows).

Ray

I think that a car rental is in order....Anyone flying in and needing a lift at around the 3-4 PM hour get in touch with me....

EDIT: my flight was just changed and I will be in Detroit at 6 pm....I have a car reserved so can offer a ride after 6 pm to the hotel.

Last edited:
I think and a buddy are coming up. Along with a parent which is doubtful they come. Anyways let's not scare the youngins away. I wanna bring back an awesome report with pictures w/ members!

Especially since I'm new to this and dont know alot :)

The Carolina Express will roll up late in the afternoon. I'll have some stuff for Ray's room, Nancy. :music:

Back
Top Bottom