So who will be here Friday night & when?

I may be able to swing a mid-afternoon check in and drop a few things off. Then I'll come back Fri night to set up the rest.

RayW...
For any, and all exhibitors/member rooms, I am pretty sure that the person that the room was originally "sold"/assigned to, is the only one who is able to sign for the room and the keys. Reason being..each room must have a waver signed and a credit card must be put on file, with the hotel, for any incidentals or damage to the room.

SandyG....
We will miss you too......

Nancy

OK...

It looks like I will be available on Friday, from 2pm-7pm, to do early registration for exhibitor and members rooms ONLY.

I will not be doing registration for anything else during this time.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Nancy

Understood. Guess I'll just have to drag my carcass out of bed a little earlier.

Thanks, Nancy!

Ray

Hi Nancy,
My flight arrives at DTW around 10 AM Friday. If you need any help, or anyone needs a ride from the airport, please PM me.
-JT

I'm coming in at around 4pm or so..

Wife won't be with me. Two of her students are going to Nationals in Speach and she need to do some fundraising.

I will, however, be bringing my Mapleshade record steam cleaning stuff if anyone want's to try it out...

I'm coming in at around 4pm or so..

Wife won't be with me. Two of her students are going to Nationals in Speach and she need to do some fundraising.

I will, however, be bringing my Mapleshade record steam cleaning stuff if anyone want's to try it out...

I will bring my Introducing the Beatles then to get it cleaned. I am afraid to do it with what I have now. :yes:

Jessica and I will be there around 5:00ish. I wish it would be earlier but she has to work. We're not setting up a room or anything, just wanna hang out and help out.

Sometime in the evening. All depends on when I can get out of my last meeting and if we hit traffic.

I will bring my Introducing the Beatles then to get it cleaned. I am afraid to do it with what I have now. :yes:

Maybe I should bring my VPI 16.5...

Maybe I should bring my VPI 16.5...

Its a player copy, kind of scratched up but could use a good cleaning. Will probbly be the only vinyl I bring since I want it cleaned.

Although I am afraid to damage it further... Oh dilemma.

My plane gets in at 12:15pm. Looking forward to a weekend of audio immersion. Just coming to get lost in the music.

Heck yes! I will be spinning some vinyl in my listening room.. if you would like to set it up there I wouldn't complain... :)

I'll be rolling in about 2 am-ish on Saturday morning, quick crash, and up for the events. Can't wait to see you all there :)

Back
Top Bottom