SoCal ?

Broncoblair

Anyone in the LA area ? Where do you go for your home audio needs? Are there any swap meets in LA ? I'd love to meet some other AK members ! Im located in Hollywood.

It's been years since I hunted gear... Try Roadium swap meet in Redondo Beach. Monday morning is the only day gear is available from weekend garage sales. Used to pulled a fair amount of stuff there. Don't know now. You will need to get there at zero dark to meet the vendors as they unload. Best gear and deals are usually gone in the first hour.

I'm in the central California area, San Luis Obispo . Is there any members in my neck of the woods? I'm looking for a tech that would be able and willing to take a look at my cerwin vega A400 amplifier. I like to have it recapped and renewed so I can use it worry free.. if anyone has a referral to a good tech I would be very grateful. And if there's any members around me, get at me. Maybe we can help each other out.

I'm in the central California area, San Luis Obispo . Is there any members in my neck of the woods? I'm looking for a tech that would be able and willing to take a look at my cerwin vega A400 amplifier. I like to have it recapped and renewed so I can use it worry free.. if anyone has a referral to a good tech I would be very grateful. And if there's any members around me, get at me. Maybe we can help each other out.

you might check these guys out:
https://coastelectronic.com/about-our-staff/

Any Yamaha speaker lovers in SoCal interested in Yamaha speakers from around the late 1990s or early 2000s? I reside in the north Orange County area. I have got to clear out some room in my garage, and I have stored the speakers below for future use by family or myself as backups for my Infinity speakers for a very long time, but have never needed them. I have the following all black speakers that I need to part with:

Yamaha NS-A2837 (3-way towers)
Yamaha NS-A637 (3-way mid size w/ 8" woofers)
Yamaha NS-A638 (3-way mid size w/ 8" woofers)
Yamaha SW-4 (powered sub w/ 10" forward facing driver, very rare)

Also:
Infinity SM-122 towers (3-way w/ 12" woofer)

Message me via AK with any questions.
-Egan

Back
Top Bottom