Some collections to behold!

Hey Madman!

HAve you sent your system pic to them? Yours is as good if not better....

Chris

ckelly,
Thanx for the kind words and the encouragement I just might send that site some pics.
Here is a site(link below) that I checked out some time ago & sent the owner an email and some photos just for grins and then
THOR discovers that my pics were posted on the site about 3/4 down the page,go figure. I had no idea. Although my setup(s) are not the largest around that was never my intention. I am just happy to have as much as I do. I just love to see pics of way over the top collections with walls and rooms full of stacks of gear. I have actually concentrated on getting PIONEER shirts,jackets,die cast cars,trucks,clocks and the like and really not so much gear wise these days.I have so much and about the only things I would want are a PL-630 TT,SPEC-4 amp and maybe a SPEC-1 pre-amp to get the 4 going? But for now it is what it is! I wish more vintage visitors and members here and other places would not be itimidated and post pics of thier systems regardless of size or number of units or bazillions of speakers.Numbers are not really the point IMO,its about what you like,and you know we always want more and bigger and more watts and so on.Its the addiction of this hobby it gets deep in your blood very quickly and never really leaves us only in rare cases. So enjoy what you got! Dream of what you want to have one day! Post some good pics! and just Jam!

http://www.exoticaudio.org/PAGE34.html

Last edited:
I just like good sound and, like the mighty Thor, Bouncy lites...

Dont get me wrong ...I would LOVE to have a Pioneer RACK...that I was Impressed by in the late 70s....but for now I have to do what I can ...with What I got!!!!

Still love your system Madman!!!!:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom