Some of You Will Surely Recognize This Fine Gentleman

Discussion in 'McIntosh Audio' started by bowtie427ss, Jan 10, 2019 at 12:51 PM.

1. bowtie427ss

bowtie427ss arigato gozaimashita

Please register to disable this ad.

2. damacman

damacman Blown and Injected Subscriber

3. rmeade

rmeade Super Member

Nice story. How accommodating everyone is. This is not my experience in life. I used to live a few miles away from Walton NY (where this story takes place). I now live in California, I need to move back.

joeinid and John James like this.
  4. 62caddy

62caddy Trust but verify Subscriber

Better late than never...:)

5. tuffstuff1

tuffstuff1 AK Subscriber Subscriber

Honest Steve! Made him feel good and everyone else. I brought a big 10hp AC motor in for repair yesterday and the employee for the company rewired it and said it didn't need any repair after all. I pulled the check out of my pocket to pay for his services and he said "don't worry about it". He had time into it. It's really rare these days. Old school! Makes you feel really good to know there's still kind people out there like this.

6. smartin53

smartin53 Well-Known Member

I admit I recently found an old book I borrowed from my local library about 20 years ago....but I still have the book :confused:

Please register to disable this ad.

7. jblnut

jblnut Don't Overthink It Subscriber

Steve is a stand up guy and then some. I am the owner of some mighty fine speakers due to him.

jblnut

8. Quadman2

Quadman2 Addicted Member

Nice to see/hear of some lighter/positive NEWS in this chaotic world.:thumbsup:

Q

9. tuffstuff1

tuffstuff1 AK Subscriber Subscriber

Shit! I'd probably get nailed with a 500.00 fine.

10. twiiii

twiiii Addicted Member

Is that the same Steve Rowell, who use to take Davie Obrien to the doctor when he was terminally ill with cancer? Yes. Thats just the kind of Man Steve is. It not only shows in his private life but in his professional life. He is always willing to go the extra mile for all of us, and make total and complete satisfactory amends if any of his people at Audio Classics make a fu-pah! (Sp.?) Its a rare commodity in todays retail and service markets...