Someone got a Magnavox Concert Grand for $300.00 or best offer

portnoy

AK Member
I didn't take any screen shots, and the adds pulled now, but someone in Glen Burnie, Maryland got a Magnavox Concert Grande off of CL for $300.00 or best offer.

I didn't call and I didn't ask the wife if I could pull the trigger on it myself.

Oy Vey.

Maybe it was a late model solid state one and I didn't miss out on anything :)

I've seen two Concert Grands on the local CL in the last two years. They were listed at $200 - $300. One sat there for a couple of weeks.
I have no place to put one.

I've seen two Concert Grands on the local CL in the last two years. They were listed at $200 - $300. One sat there for a couple of weeks.

I'd probably build a room on for one of those in at least decent looking shape.

I have an Ampex a guy parted out but it's GREAT as a tv stand. Best $40 I spent in terms of quality and repurposing it for another use. It bugs me that it was gutted but in terms of aesthetics can't be beat. Certainly nothing from Ikea.
If I found this one....803.jpg I'd buy it.

Never followed consoles, so blissfully unaware of these (i didn't look at forum and from title was thinking a Bozak speaker)
Interesting!

Wasn't me! I've got 14 consoles in a 1000sqft rancher and the old lady is giving me the "HAIRY EYEBALL" everytime I bring in another piece of gear! But I DO know who bought it! And he's about 8-10 miles down the road from me.

The next time you see one that you don't plan on buying in that price range or even a little higher please send me a PM.
I typed Mullet City in MapQuest just to see where this Concert Grand mecca is and it said it was about halfwayy between Shagland and Afroville. Trouble is I don't know where those two places are either. :dunno:

OK, I'll keep looking and let people know when one shows up. I saw another one at a TS for $150 but it sold right way.
They are, of course, extremely heavy and I live in WA state - far away from most AK'ers.

Back
Top Bottom