Someone Jump on This Quick

I was thinking about it, but obviously thought too long! :worried:

Scott

These sellers need to get a clue.......geez..I would have jumped on it in a nanosecond, even at 150.00

I've gotten so many deals by jumping on stuff like this that it is not even funny. I could have cleared $150 in profit on this deal easy, but I am pretty much done with receivers and have moved on to integrateds and seperates. I still have several receivers and the bulk of those will be sold off on eBay over the next selling season. I just thought I'd give someone else a shot at the deal.

Retro

Good deal.

Hope it was someone from ak.I got a SX-5590 last week for $175 10 min after it went up.Should be here Monday or Tues.Thats the black version of the sx-1250.Someone will be very happy.

I'm on the PC all day long, I still can't act quick enough, in most cases. You guys must have relatives doing searches 24 hours a day....

Well I did just get a new super-fast computer and I have some special searches that I do. I can jump in and out of a search in a couple of seconds, and no, I don't spend that much time looking for this stuff. I just pop in a few times a day and check out about 5 different searches, takes all of about 5 minutes a shot.

Retro

Back
Top Bottom