Somethin' for you southpaws

Thanks....

umm... I have real trouble with twist-ties on plastic bags. Yup, I tend to keep twistin' them suckers tighter and tighter when I try to remove 'em, because one of the right-handed members of the family had put it on. And I can't ASSUME it's twisted one way or the other, as two of us are right-handed and two are left-handed!

I also discovered, when I was in college, that I thread my belt onto my pants backwards relative to the right-hand world. I had gotten a free "Maxell cassette tape" belt buckle at the opening of a new record store (perhaps some of you remember "records"?). I put it on a belt, put it on (it was SO cool), looked down, and... it was upside down. Hmmm...

Other than these two little issues, I cope pretty well in a right-handed world. I can work an RH corkscrew. :)

Well if science is correct and the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body, and vice versa, you left handers are the only ones in your right mind;)

Rob

mrh, Get orange left-handed ties and yellow right-handed ties and you'll be all set.

Greg

I'm completely sinistrous. Left-handed, left-eyed, & left-footed. There were 2 or 3 of us in 1st grade, they didn't know how to teach one of us southpaws how to write, so they said,"Uhh, you lefties are supposed to be smart anyways, figger it out yrselves. See ya in 3rd grade." Never really did learn how to write longhand.-Sandy G.

My sister is left-handed, but back in those days the schools really tried to convert people to being right-handed. She writes a neat longhand, sloping to the left rather than to the right. Fortunately the schools these days seem willing to admit that being left-handed is an OK thing.

Rob

Rob, yeah, that seems to be the case for lefties-either a BEAUTIFUL hand or illegible. My case is the latter- Sandy G.

Back
Top Bottom