Something Old Something New

ReelSic

Hmmm... These things look washed out as I play with new laptop? Maybe it's just the gamma.

Anyhoo...

'Twas in the market for the laptop but searched "pioneer" first because-- well you never know.

Ended up having pretty good luck.

Took a chance on a Japan market turntable-- very simple design-- nice sound. (Just hope it don't break this side of the pacific.)

What has me in a really good mood though is the amp. Wanted one of these (in the nice wood cabinet) since heard one at college in the mid 80's

Amp would've been 16 years old back then so now it's what? 36? Time flies. Very clean tho & been serviced so methinks I have a winner.

Now time to call in the chips at the e-bay game before odds catch up with me.

"Pioneer Gear" is finally complete since spec's a little too much sound for 20x20 room

Have a good'un !

--Bruce

Thanks. Nice to know R2R still gets the most comments.

Forgot to list components from 1st picts.

Pioneer
SA-9900
TX-9100
RT-909
PL-30L-II

Office & backing stuff up to flash drives. I'm just using wave editor from Nero. Better programs out there that cab edit sep. channels?

Pioneer
SA-8800
CT-F900
PL-518

Kitchen area has room for some 'mini' type components. Volume is already shot on Denon unit so using its pre-out. That might be sad commentary on their QC or planned obsolecence. Nothing wrong with the Sansui reciever from 1969 except a lamp has finally burned out.

BTW-- replacement lamps anyone?

Sansui 2000
Denon UD-M30
Realistic SCP-31

Back
Top Bottom