Somethings wrong with this picture.

billy joe

There's a dern Christmas tree where my speaker goes, It's been there since the day after Thanksgiving. I can guarantee the day after Christmas is over it's coming down. I guess it's not all that bad i have a smaller system in the computer room, but it's just not the same. Come on Dec 26.:D

Attachments

• 2012-12-06_16.09.05.jpg
    2012-12-06_16.09.05.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 100
Me, I would have slid the TV over behind the tree and put the system in-between the speakers. :)

C'mon - everyone needs a bit of room treatment now and then - keeps the walls from getting too "shouty".

:banana:

There's a dern Christmas tree where my speaker goes, It's been there since the day after Thanksgiving. I can guarantee the day after Christmas is over it's coming down. I guess it's not all that bad i have a smaller system in the computer room, but it's just not the same. Come on Dec 26.:D

You need to find a rare, vintage, Xmas tree speaker system combo, I think Advent made them for one year only.

I dunno, it's about your home, and the holidays. Seems perfect to me. Besides, there's no Pet Peeves forum. :banana:

Oh, Klipschmas Tree...Oh, Klipschmas Tree....How annoyed I am at thee...

That's too funny, says the man with a set of Kg4s (me!) :D. I have the best of both worlds. Christmas tree and the decorations in the front living room of the house - the electronic goodies unmolested in the media room at the back of the house. First Christmas I've been able to do this. Up to this point, the tree was a real good bass trap, as it was in a corner at the back of the living room at my old house.

Back
Top Bottom