Songs that if you hear them again you will scream

Reminds me of one of my favorite New Yorker cartoons...

index.php
One of mine, topically related;
How-about-never-cartoon.jpg

This piece of Jim Steinman's work and add anything off of Bat out of Hell.

We went on school camp in '81 with a tape deck from the school library. Two tapes. The girls had Billy Joel's Glass Houses and the guys had Back in Black. That was it. If I ever hear this one again yes I will scream.

San Francisco - Scott McKenzie this piece of music did almost as much as the drugs to ruin the "hippy movement" in San Francisco in the late 1960's. I lived in the Bay Area during this time hearing this song makes me cringe even to this day. What it did was cause teenagers to dropout of school and hitchhike to San Francisco so they could wear flowers in their hair. They became homeless drug abusers and many died.

I mostly listen to vinyl or cds however when I hear a song I don't like l just change the channel. I can't think of a song that would invoke the emotion the original poster suggests. There are some excellent tunes listed in this thread.

^This is the ONLY "Rock" song I ever heard my dad listen to all the way through. We heard it in the car and he was laughing pretty good about it. Caught him like a Monty Python bit...

I'll never forget the moment "I'm So Glad" was playing on the radio in the 70's and my dad goes . . .

"Alright, You're Glad, You're Glad Already". Such a funny moment the way said it that echoes in my mind whenever I hear it, but he actually liked it though. He was an old WWII guy.

Back
Top Bottom