Sony DR-S5. Is it good stuff?

elnaldo

Lunatic Member
Hi, this is my first post here.

I ' ve found a headphone that my father bought many many years ago, and i want to know if it worth to keep it...

SONY_DR-S5

I will apprecciate any advice .

Regards.

From what i know, these vintage cans are very comfy and the sound and noise canceling is great..you better keep them. They are rare cans.

thanks, they sound pretty good, and are in very good shape. I've found them rare since there isn' t too much info around....

thanks, they sound pretty good, and are in very good shape. I've found them rare since there isn' t too much info around....

Keep 'em - if only for sentimental reasons. The only stereo my father bought is still used daily by him to listen to the ag reports. But he was never much of an audiophile....it's a Zenith Allegro all-in-one with the Allegro 1000 speakers. There's days I want to sneak in one of my vintage receivers and speakers to swap out the Zenith with and see how long it takes for him to notice. :naughty:

They sound very good to me, a bit of noise in the pots, but can be cleaned. I can't compare with other Hi-Fi Headphones since I never heard another one, just can compare with my I-pod ones...

Hi, this is my first post here.

I ' ve found a headphone that my father bought many many years ago, and i want to know if it worth to keep it...

SONY_DR-S5

I will apprecciate any advice .

Regards.
I want to be honest with u. My dad gifted me this headset when I was 5yrs old from my birthday. I still use it in my iPod. I compared this headset with other bluetooth headphones that is Bose, JBL, Harmon kardon..... etc. No headphones came this much clear like sony dr-s5 I'm seriously saying I'm not kidding with my experience I tell u. The bass of this headphone is like u bought new headphones these days and sound is crystal clear that you can't feel ur listening from inner speaker. My Headphones didn't tear off or break till I'm 31yrs old only the issue was when I stopped using for 6months got moistured and I used WD40 penetrating oil and now sounds very new. Only the problem is it's not comfortable of using long for ur ears coz of the headband of the headphone is tight. This is the masterpiece and father of every headphones I must say Sony has done amazing job using for 30yrs great bass and crystal clear sound hatsoff to them for making beautiful master piece headphone.

Back
Top Bottom