1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Source for old VOTT parts?

Discussion in 'The Lansing Legacy' started by invalidbuffa, Jul 10, 2018.

1. invalidbuffa

invalidbuffa Audio tinkerer

One of my A-7's was mishandled during a recent move which resulted in severe damage to the rear cover and terminal posts of the mounted 802-C. Fortunately the magnet assembly and diaphragm survived and the driver sounds normal but I'd like to replace the damaged cap. Is there a good source for parts like that besides ebay?

Carnage pic below

Attached Files:

Please register to disable this ad.

2. setup1

setup1 AK Subscriber Subscriber

3. BillWojo

BillWojo AK Subscriber Subscriber

I don't think he would have that style of cover in stock unless he keeps a pile of junk parts sitting around. You can find a cover of that style on ebay, might be attached to an old rusty driver but than your dealing with matching paint colors.
    If your not in a rush, just start checking ebay every day for new items. Sooner or later something will come up. Also check the Lansing board as you can post wanted adds on there. The Altec board seems like it's dying unfortunately.

BillWojo

Zonker92 likes this.
  4. merdy

merdy AK Subscriber Subscriber

IMG_1054.JPG Hi I am currently cleaning out my audio work room as my wife needs it for her new yarn business and I have a few ,I will take more pictures and post them on barter town by the end of the week,I also have many drivers if any one is interested.