Spam Alert with the Upgrades.

The Mods have killed that SPAM page already!

Bubba

We got a small upgrade today so they can take small steps and keep the site up. So there is some weird stuff going on. When I logged in one of my comments this morrning had writing turnd to links. I didn't do it LOL,

How did this thread get into Video Krama Classifieds....I put it in AK News hell it's even the wrong site.:D

How did this thread get into Video Krama Classifieds....I put it in AK News hell it's even the wrong site.:D

Cross-pollination is life blood of these forums!
(Just kidding - its in AK News now)

That is why AK will be going to the most recent version of vBulletin. Also why hanging on to software like Win XP Pro is an exercise in futility. If it is not supported, it is a hackers/spammers paradise.

Y'all want the old version of AK, then you have to put up with spam. That is why the upgrade is important.

I think all of this is related to "New" caching software being employed.

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=648408

Frannie

There are quite a few pieces of hardware that have no support in Vista and Win7 Most of the hardware / software I need will not support Vista and Win7 (Allen Bradley PLC programming and Direct CNC programming)
although possibly a usb to parallel / serial may work for the CNC part. These machines rarely go on the net.I may try linux versions in the future.

I ended up having to replace both my HP printers, as they're no longer supported in Windows 8, and HP has no plans to write new drivers. Both still worked fine, so I gave them to a local church. They're still using XP on their system, so good to know they won't end up in the landfill.

Back
Top Bottom