speaker magnets can effect health?

msh1999

tried to find if anyone asked about it but didnt really find anything.

so, does the drivers can effect health?
i got a lot of speakers in my small room where i also sleep and i wonder if im doing any damage to myself by having so much speakers.

i got a lot of speakers in my small room where i also sleep and i wonder if im doing any damage to myself by having so much speakers.
It would be more realistic concerning yourself with those alien space beings that are abducting you and conducting experiments while you slumber. :smoke:

Do you feel some strange attraction to speakers? Do they draw you close like you're sleepwalking or can you walk away without calling 911? A sure bet about magnets affecting your health would be to misuse a neodimium magnet by getting a body part pinched.

They make magnets for you to wear, claiming all sorts of benefits(not sure I believe the claims). People live near huge iron deposits. Anything electrical has a magnetic field. The EARTH has a magnetic field.

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

I heard they can effect a pacemaker for the heart if they have a strong enough gauss.

Not that I know of ,but if it bothers you in your mind it bothers you.
I know I do not like standing in front of microwaves when cooking, so I will leave the room when they are on. :dunno:

Best-

Boozehound

Last edited:
oh wow, It`s really happy here :)

Not that I know of ,but if it bothers you in your mind it bothers you.
I now I do not like standing in front of microwaves when cooking, so I will leave the room when they are on. :dunno:

Best-

Boozehound
Doesnt bother me, it bothers my father so i told him i will ask to see if there is anything real in his concern:thumbsup:

Well, if not secured properly one or more of those speakers in your room could fall while you sleep, thus having crushing effects. You could hurt your back lifting a heavy speaker with large magnets; or very easily sever toes if you're not wearing steel toe shoes while handling a speaker with a large magnet. So in general, I'd have to say yes, magnets can effect health.;)

Probably way more EMF coming from your house wiring and braker box, central heat/cooling ect. than from speaker magnets. I would worry way more about having a cell tower next door to me. I watched tower installers finishing up a tower made to look like a pine tree, fake pine needles and all. Im guessing they hid it due to it being pointed right at a couple apt. Complexes.

they will suck all the iron out of your blood.
Then U can take geritol for Iron poor blood.
no worries.

I also stand in front of my microwave waiting for my coffee to get hot.
I really like the tingling sensation it gives me in certain places.
the longer it is on the better I like it.
Trouble is, I always make mmy coffee way too hot.
Ah but it feels soooo good.

I also carry a rare earth magnet around with me wherever I go.
makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom