Speaker project finally done !!!

Parky50

"Pioneer fanaticus"
Well for now anyways... :naughty:

I just got done totally restoring my Aztec's to keep up with the HPM's and boy
they sure do that now !!! I just might get spoiled with these 8 - 12's !!! :banana:

Thanks a bunch to fellow AK members Jguzzman and Brainsmasher for helping out with my speaker quest...
I couldn’t have done it with out ya guy's !!! :thmbsp:

Attachments

• Aztec_before.jpg
    Aztec_before.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 150
  • New_Aztecs_Small.jpg
    New_Aztecs_Small.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 593
  • Aztec_HPM.jpg
    Aztec_HPM.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 586
Last edited:
Good googly moogly! That's about the most imposing setup of gear I have ever seen!

P.S. Tell us about the guitars, and be sure those things don't rattle off the top now, will you?

wow

that is one insane set up! looks like a lot of work and cables! wheres the TT? 3rd from top?
tyler

Thanks for the comments !!!

spkrman57-
The horns are named the "Ezekiel Horns" by Harry Ezekiel Harris who produced the horns back in 1968 for AZTEC SPEAKER CORPORATION DENVER, COLORADO. Pretty cool as I was "produced" in Colorado just two years before the "Ezekiel Horns".

Pickoid-
The guitars are a Takamine acoustic/electric "G-Series", Pevey electric "Tracer" and my Hondo camping acoustic. I only put them up there for the pic. I was trying to hide some of that ugly unfinished basement insulation. The basement is slated to be finished next year... if I can keep myself from buying more gear... :rolleyes:

styler-
Yup the third one down is the TT. I first had some pretty decent rumble from it in the rack like that. Since then I have gotten a much more stable sliding shelf with ball-bearing glides and have put some foam with cork under the table to help isolate against vibrations, it has helped a lot !!!

Parky50 said:
Well for now anyways... :naughty:

I just got done totally restoring my Aztec's to keep up with the HPM's and boy
they sure do that now !!! I just might get spoiled with these 8 - 12's !!! :banana:

Thanks a bunch to fellow AK members Jguzzman and Brainsmasher for helping out with my speaker quest...
I couldn’t have done it with out ya guy's !!! :thmbsp:
You got some posse in them big ol' hills... :jawdrop: :guitar: :beerchug: :yes:

Just beyond my ability to describe how nice it is :thmbsp:

Hey Mike,
Cranky!!! That's quite the awesome set up!!! The neighbors just got to love you! And what, no credit to the guy who supplied the power? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Retro

Good freakin lord Mike I may have to make a trip down to see you, no directions just turn it up to 11 and I will find you. I like the new look to the horns on the aztecs. Very nice my friend

Retro Stereo said:
Hey Mike,
Cranky!!! That's quite the awesome set up!!! The neighbors just got to love you! And what, no credit to the guy who supplied the power? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Retro

Oh LOT'S of credit goes to you my friend Retro !!!
You were truly the "god of gifts" with that perfect SPEC 4 specimen !!! :yes:
That was the very last piece I was missing to getting the system
going in the first place. Sorry for skipping ya there in the first place,
not intentional for sure... just too focused in on the speaker project
I guess... :worried:

Back
Top Bottom