Spindle Adapter Record Changer

bgoodman14

I have purchased a Studebaker Vintage Turntable Vinyl Record Player. Is there a Spindle Adapter Record Changer that I can purchase for this record player? This type of adapter record changer would take a stack of 45's and play them one by one.

Attachments

• 45 Spindle Stacker Adapter 2 .jpg
    45 Spindle Stacker Adapter 2 .jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 8
I have purchased a Studebaker Vintage Turntable Vinyl Record Player. Is there a Spindle Adapter Record Changer that I can purchase for this record player? This type of adapter record changer would take a stack of 45's and play them one by one.
If that "Studebaker" is one of those newer retro looking, faux antique record players, then no, there is no way to use them as a record changer.

If that "Studebaker" is one of those newer retro looking, faux antique record players, then no, there is no way to use them as a record changer.
Thank You this is really good information!
Thanks for your reply

Back
Top Bottom