Spotify Premium and Win10

This sounds like a phrase with a history I'd like to hear.

Something us old Sonar Techs used to say. Had a few systems built by Raytheon back in the day that needed to be shut all the way down and brought back up to get them to work properly.
:beerchug:

Yeah but it sucked when you’ve been Cold War tracking Russian SSBN’s off the coast for a week and you have to do it.

Something us old Sonar Techs used to say. Had a few systems built by Raytheon back in the day that needed to be shut all the way down and brought back up to get them to work properly.
Google didn't return this result so thanks for explaining!

Yeah, if you where a USN Sonar tech from late 50’s through early 90’s it was probably part of your vocabulary.

Put settings back to default before the Raytheon restart. Now it will let me change rates in Win10 and keep playing? Schitt happens I guess. Not sure if they do anything but it’s playing at 384hz now. I will try them all.

Windows Spotify App doesn't support WASAPI/ASIO, the samples flow through the Windows Mixer suffering unrepairable damage... There are workarounds but it is still less than ideal.

Last edited:
It’s sounds much better USB to my Aune and line out to my amp than with the M8A everything being equal. Still leaning toward its to “processed” sounding to my ear.

My questions are because I am trying to like this SMSL, just not diggin it :dunno:

If you have JRiver, you can play Spotify through this player and it ignores the Windows Mixer using ASIO/WASAPI - with win 10 - use WASAPI because Win 10 was designed for it.

Thanks, this will only be for streaming so not sure if I am chasing my tail at this point.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom