srs735 in hospital

leesonic

Captured on security camera...
Subscriber
I got a message from Stuart (srs735) that he was in hospital. In his own words :

"I fell about 12' when a ladder slipped last week and I'm in the hospital with a badly fractured T12 vertebrae."

Please join me in wishing him well and for a speedy recovery.

Lee.

The Dr. was very haopy with the way the procedure went yesterday evening

The vertebrate was fractured to the extent it looked more like a wedge than a rectangle. First he tried using a heavy duty brace,but I was stil hunched over. The surgery entailed using rods and screws up 2 and down 2 vertebraes.

I should be able to go i home in a few days
I was told I can't lift anything over 10 lbs for 6 months and a full recovery will take about 8 months

Last edited:
Glad to hear your operation went well. Get some rest, now would be a good time for listening to your system, instead of moving equipment about. Maybe I'll send you some music?

Lee.

Stuart I'm sorry to hear about your injury but happy to hear that successful surgery is behind you.
do wait the doctors tell you and work hard at your rehab when the time comes.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

A.P.

He mentioned this in a PM to me also, totally sucks and he had so much hurricane damage he's been cleaning up. I hope you have a good recovery Brother, call anytime you need a quick laugh

WoW Stuart
Last time we emailed you were going thru some rough weather and a bit too busy to chat, now this!
So sorry to hear about your problem, but I know you'll be getting better!
On the bright side for me, now that you can't type SOLD, I'll be able to get some of the record choices our tastes seem to mirror!
Get well soon!!

Glad to hear your operation went well. Get some rest, now would be a good time for listening to your system, instead of moving equipment about. Maybe I'll send you some music?

Lee.

What a great idea, I have to admit that I get so wrapped up (sucked into the rabbit hole) I forget to just relax and enjoy the music

:)

On the bright side for me, now that you can't type SOLD, I'll be able to get some of the record choices our tastes seem to mirror!
Get well soon!!

Thanks Jim

Looking at my proofreading, if I tried to write "SOLD" I'm not sure what it would say

Best of luck in your quest with me on the sidelines

Back
Top Bottom