Stack of marantz receivers at estate sale.

Well that stack isn't Marantz but mixed. bottom left is a Sony STR-V and the one 2 up is a Luxman R-1050-1070 or 1120.

Appears to be a Technics, Sherwood, Marantz and Sansui in the right stack. The middle stack has a couple little marantz, another one and an HK.

Speakers and tts too. A complete AK starter kit for someone.

looks like someones collection of gw finds over the years, 3 sets of golf clubs...seriously?

Yea, looks like there are several Marantz receivers in the middle stack, with either a 2010 or 2015 on top, and the one at the bottom could be a 2275, but I don't think it's a 2325. The one between the two cassette decks look like a 2220B, 2220, 2215B? The one newer Marantz in the right hand stack is either a SR-1000, SR-2000 or one of those later cheaper ones. There are two Marantz cassette decks that are worth something after a refurb...

It's an instant collection for someone for sure, but to make money on the collection is another story, unless you can buy the whole lot cheap...

Last edited:
Yes Sam...you show them how it's done!! But these are not in your hi-end league!! :D

I don't see any keepers right away but a deal is a deal. Anyways, the competition is stiff around here so the place is likely picked clean by now.

And who was cutting on golf clubs? I see a set of Ping Eye2's which are worth something. Golfers are a civil lot so you don't get the scammers and asshats that vintage audio on ebay attracts.

Last edited:
Looks like a good sale to me, I wish I were close!
I have 3 sets of clubs in the garage...mine, my sons and my old ones from before I upgraded...

I don't see any keepers right away but a deal is a deal. Anyways, the competition is stiff around here so the place is likely picked clean by now.

And who was cutting on golf clubs? I see a set of Ping Eye2's which are worth something. Golfers are a civil lot so you don't get the scammers and asshats that vintage audio on ebay attracts.

I see nice sets every week come in and get thrown in the scrap metal bins, only ever seen the odd Ping that I saved but generally speaking old clubs have absolutely no value here, UK weather and all that.

Sale is privately listed so looks like the owner is running the show and not a liquidator. Prices will not that great. I'll still go for a look.

The Warren Zevon record in the front of the crate gives hope that it may be a nice record collection too.

I'm thinking that top right receiver is a Superscope. I think the Sony STR-V is the rarest piece in that bunch. And cool...

Back
Top Bottom