Stackable LP Crates 125 capacity for $10

OMI, nice crates dude. They look very presentable.

I was debating using lap joints also, but it was too involving. I've been really busy so I haven't got around to building more crates. Guess I'm gonna have to wait till after the New Year. Later.

Being DIY challanged, my Bud at work is the skilled one... But I have bribed him.. I have an OLD (mid 70's) Sears radial table saw (used VERRRRRRRRRY little.... almost new) with a TON of almost new blades and stuff (bet some of the blades are at least worth $100.00 EA.... Carbide tip... etc.) and other trinkets for the saw that I told him I would exchange for a load of TrexT Specials...:) Will have to see if he comes up with a VER 4.0:)

These plastic crates are great for storing records and for doing record shows/flea markets. They stack and are quite durable.
I was in a record store in Chicago that is no bigger than a shoe box, but all his inventory was in these crates stacked six to seven high.
I have been able to find them used in thrifts for a buck. They sell new from the container store $ 9.99 . record crates

OMI said:
Hmmmm 14" X 14".....

Down here in LA (Lower ALabama) we aint got no Container Store..

My next trip to Hotlanta and I will look at them.

How much do they cost????

I got the one's I'm using from Staples office supply. Most of the chain office supply stores have some variant.

Back
Top Bottom