Stackers 1...2 ...3 maybe?

Cerwin Vega Fan

Their are like 3 different versions of these stacker fat burners, does anyone what is the difference between the three? Like is it the indigents, the amount of indigents or the dosage?

Thanks,

Chris

They are all BS the only way to lose weight is to watch what you put in your mouth or to exercise and the best way is a combination of both. There are no magic pills or fad diets that will truly take weight off and keep it off. Remember if something sounds too good to be true then it is untrue.

If you want a diet that works try the aktins diet, I am just completing my second week. You will read and hear all sorts of stuff about it both positive and negative. The real reason it works is that by restricting your carb intake you significantly reduce your overall caloric intake. It is easier than other diets I have tried in that you don't prepare special foods and count calories. But it is also harder, for me it has been very hard, I have always been more of a bread, milk and pasta eater than a meat eater. Also no beer :( So the things I can't have or have very little of and the things I can eat a lot of have flip flopped and it has been hard. You also go thru a withdrawal period where after the first 2 or 3 days you get a massive headache and crave sweets and carbs fiercely. I also am tired of eating the same things, eggs, cheese, sandwhich meats, beef, chicken and pork over and over again. But it is getting easier for me as I go along, I also believe that it will be easier for me to keep to a sensible diet as I begin to slowly add some carbs back into my diet over the next few weeks. I believe that now I could eat just one cup of pasta and be satisfied compared to a whole platefull. Or have one egg and one piece of toast compared to 3 eggs, homefries, sausage and 3 or 4 pieces of toast.

I have also come to the realization that like an alcoholic or a drug addict you will not be able to lose weight and keep it off until you are really ready to. What prompted me to finally be ready for this lifestyle change was that my Girlfriends mother had a massive heart attack and almost died a few weeks ago. She is like 56 and weighs mebbe 80lbs. True she smokes but it made me really take a look at myself and my lifestyle and wonder "what shape is my heart in?" as a 300+lb man.

So here I am one month without drinking anything but water or sugar free, calorie free drinks ( I will still drink alcohol but will mix hard liquor with a sugar free drink mix ;) ) and two weeks without eating any bread or pasta or anything with more than 1 or 2 grams of carbs. For once in my life I feel like I am succeding in actually making a difference in my weight and my health. Next week my son and I will be waking up at 6am to workout 4 days a week before we go to work/school.

Is it the diet? I don't think so, I really believe that finally a light went off in my head and I realized at 34yrs old and 300+ lbs I was running out of time and finally decided, really decided to do it. Just like someone who decides to quit smoking, you either do it or you don't. So stay away from pills or fad diets that make unreal promises, don't even bother to try dieting until you are really ready to give up your addiction to food.

I think the only difference is that they advertise different versions with different tv programming. They probably didn't change anything other than the name version.

Originally posted by THOR
They are all BS the only way to lose weight is to watch what you put in your mouth or to exercise and the best way is a combination of both. There are no magic pills or fad diets that will truly take weight off and keep it off. Remember if something sounds too good to be true then it is untrue.

Dood! TESTIFY! You have to use more calories than you consume to lose weight.

This really is the only way to lose weight. 30-40 minutes of exercise at least 5 times a week. I do my three miles early in the AM, before the little one and the wife wake up. Eat small meals several times a day. Never wait to eat until you get really hungry. Keep a supply of healthy snacks to munch on during the day (fresh fruit, vegetables, sensible amounts of nuts, etc.) Drink plenty of water during the day. In other words, keep the calorie count down and make sure that whatever you put in 'yer mouth will be useful.

After I got out of the Navy I went straight to college. Several years of a sedentary lifestyle (and overdoing it overall if you know what I mean) took their toll on my weight. Getting back to exercise and sensible eating put me back on track. It takes a while, but it is worth it.

That's interesting Thor that at 34 years old you came to the realization. At 33 years old it hit me I had to finally put the damn ciggarettes down that I had started as a teen. A few years after that I realized that I couldn't eat like I was in my twenties anymore. The energy just wasn't there, I always felt like I was running out of gas so to speak. It used to be a cup of coffee and a donut at the supply house to start the morning. Well the animal that I truely am cannot live like that. So I started to reprogram my mind and slowly learned to eat a healthy breakfast of "sticks and branches" in the morning. Fruit, nuts even veggies. I cut back on the burgers during the day and the soda pop. Went to lots of water and real foods. I couldn't believe the change in my life!! I was like a kid again. Energy to burn and I blew through the day like a rocket. People...Treat your body like the animal it is. You cannot live on the CRAP that this society jambs down your throat on televisions ads. You can learn to eat better and even enjoy it. Start out small, and work up to it. It will turn your life around!!!

Good luck Thor. I too lived the lifestyle in my thirties of fast food,coffee and cigs.
Back in 1995 I had my cholesterol checked it was up around 10,my blood didn't flow it pooled.
The bad LDL was very bad,I had to go to a seminar to determine my chance of heart failure,which runs rampant on the Callaghan side of the family.At this seminar there were alcholics,recovering alchoholics,drug addicts etc.here Iam Mr Shirt and Tie,guess what I won,I stood the greatest chance of heart failure.
Now I am on 2 types of pills,I no longer have a beer and I have been smoke free since then.
My advice: have your cholesterol checked,it is a silent killer,I maintain mine at 7.0 but the LDLs are way down.

Also as a side note the silent killer that can lead to blindness is glaucoma,do yourself a favor drop into your optometrist's office and ask for to have your I.O.P.s checked(Inter-ocular pressure) i had a woman in the office today who before an operation her IOPs were 35, normal would be 16. her pressure would be more than what i keep in my car tires.

Thanks for the time sorry about the length,once again Thor good luck

Alan

Oh I don't need to have my cholesterol checked I know it is way bad, if you cut me my blood probably has the consistency of melted velveeta cheese ;) Like WW I am just trying to eat sensibly and instead of snacking on twinkies it's "sticks and branches" I haven't drank any soda in about three months now, same with beer ( I switched to hard liquor ;) ) I have started working out in the morning before work with my son in our basement weight room. My job is a fairly physical one so I figure that's my cardio. My goal is that by next year when I am 35 I will go to the doctors for a comprehensive checkup (first one since high school ;) ) and I will be fairly healthy and on the way to a long life and not a coronary at 40 :(

Dude, I'd lay off the hards and go back to beer. Think about your liver. Drink all the beer you want, just exercise.:)
This is no joke: I would walk to the freakin store to buy beer and walk back. I didn't really lose weight, but I did tone up a bit. Oh, the store was about a mile away.
Thor, get off the hard stuff.

Let me clarify: I drink once or twice per month ;) So no chance of damaging my liver ;)

I am glad you are doing something about your weight. The dicipline it takes to stick on it and the exersize will make it worth while.
One thing that you and everyone else has to keep in mind is that it takes a suger molecule and an oxygen molecule to burn a fat molecule. You have to have all 3 and if you leave one of them out after a while your body will just disfuntion. I would highly recommend that you at least eat an apple before working out. It is a slow release fructose that will help you burn off brown fat.
What you have on your body is mostly yellow fat and what you should do is find something like CoQ10 to help convert the yellow to brown so you can burn it off through exersize.
Another thing to think on is that the average American diet has many times the protein needed and that excess protein can cause kidney damage. Be sure and look at long term effects when pursuing short term gains.
My ex wife wanted to loose weight and I cooked foods that were very low fat and the fat was almost completely olive oil. Sugars came from fruit, rice and pasta and she ate raw vegatables when hungry between meals.
After a while for her body to adjust what happened was that her metabolism was raised, she had the sugars to burn the fat and since she was in rehearsal and performance of a stage production as well as a full time job she got the exersize. The fat melted off her after her body got used to the new diet. She stayed with it and continued to slowly thin down even after the play was over. The trick was to find the correct amount of everthing her body needed to funtion correctly except for the fat and not to eliminate that but to provide only mono unsaturated fat. Beware the animal fats because you could be adding to the actual count of fat cells in your body even while you are trimming down, and they will not go away
Do not go by your weight as a way to measure your success as muscle is around 3 times the weight of fat. You can actually burn lots of it off but if it is from exersize your actual weight loss will have little to do with the true results of all your work.
You will not get hurt from knowing to much about something. Have no doubt, ketosis is walking a knife's edge and can easily result in liver failure and death. Read everything you can get your hands on or can pull up on your puter. Here is a vets report which is of course valid for the human animal as well. <www.saanendoah.com/ketosis.html>

Back
Top Bottom