Started My M-60 Rebuild...

Yammi M60 has now gone on back burner. Yesterday afternoon spent stripping the Revox down again to recap. Also just picked up a Roksan Kandy Power amp off e-bay to use for fronts for now.
Keep posting M60 updates for us to follow.

[QUOTE="goonybird, post: 10002435, member: 124232”...Keep posting M60 updates for us to follow.[/QUOTE]

Had plans to start over the weekend, but I’m still unpacking from a move...so had to clean out the garage instead. ;)
Plus side, I found and unboxed all my testing/soldering equipment. Maybe this week!

So, I got my physical M60 SM. I am in the process of scanning the pages and digitally reconstructing them. Anyone wants or needs an improved (over what I have seen so far) version, pm me! It’s, of course, free.

Schematics are digital stitched and cleaned up. Contrast/etc is adjusted to cancel out page bleed through.
Most anomalies/stains/etc are removed
M60 Wiring SM 8 Sample.png

Page detail at full size. @300DPI. Prints something like 16x22"
M60 Wiring SM 8 Sample 2.png

Awesome. I’ll get you a copy as soon as I finish clean up. Scanned the remaining pages during lunch. ;)
I’ll look into the upload to AK.

I got the manual downloaded and it's an amazingly clear scan. It should definitely be helpful in shaking out the problem in my haunted M60 (it's the only thing that can be wrong with it at this point I'm certain).
Thanks again!

I got the manual downloaded and it's an amazingly clear scan. It should definitely be helpful in shaking out the problem in my haunted M60 (it's the only thing that can be wrong with it at this point I'm certain).
Thanks again!
I hate dealing with 10th Gen. Xeroxs. I’ll almost always spring for the $ to get something clear then scan and make it available. THIS is easy...latest car project I scanned and digitally reconstructed all the engine bay decals. That’s a bit more involved... ;)

If you plug in the amp and the first thing you hear is "Carol Anne, don't go into the light,” throw it away!

Hello!

Please anybody share this high-quality schematic.

Regards,
Margus from Estonia.

Last edited:
No problem..:thumbsup: Personally I use the M-65 manual..Same amplifier as the M-60. Only difference is whats printed on the front and rear panel. They both output the same amount of power.In excess of the spec sheet values.

Last edited:
Schematics are digital stitched and cleaned up.
is the cleaned up schematic floating around somewhere on ak? i am working on a second m-65 with docs sourced from elektrotanya, usable but not optimal.

a couple of 2sa1106's went out, base-collector shorted plus the 2.2r's went open. mopping up the residual mess and getting a crash course on yam circuit design. at least there are no vaporized traces, unlike a proton amp that went across the bench a few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom