State of the Karma Address, October 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
After a full 4 months of going, we're growing like no tomorrow! :D

Some statistics:

Current space usage of the forums: 118.236 MB, or 23.6% of total capacity (time for an upgrade is about another 4 months off)

Hits: between 55,000 and 60,000 a day on average, with a high of 88,785 on Sept 17th.

Members: averaging around 2 per day, with a high of 5 new members joining our clan on October 17th.

Posts: Average is 139 posts per day, high on Sept 9th of 210 posts

Threads: Averaging 17 threads per day, high of 25 on Sept 9th.

Since our last "State of the Karma", thanks to your donations we have done a full license upgrade ensuring that we'll be around for time to come! :)

In the next few months, I'd like to be able to have people to sign up to demo audio novelties and tweaks as we're doing with the Shun Mook discs. Working towards that end (because I think it'll be fun!), I'll gladly accept donations of such merchandise for that purpose (which will be returned to you in the end), or would appreciate exploration of any connections that anyone might have with sellers of such things, or companies that would like to feature their products here for that purpose. If their products are good ones, they stand to benefit from a lot of business generated from this site :D

Still need moderators for "Video and Home Theater" and "Antique Radios", if anyone would like to fill the positions, please PM me.

Don't forget, the "Suggestion Box" is there for any comments or questions you might have about things we can do better.

Thank you everyone for making this a great place to be! :yippy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom