Staten Island, New York, AK Spring Meet

Supercool!

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Although this originally started under the New York Peekskill thread, I thought it only right to give Glenn a break and list this gathering separately.. I have April 15th free and an empty house available for the meet which will have demos/sales, possibly a live acoustic performer, free 78s and lots of other activities..

If you are an interested member and have not already contacted me and would like to attend, please PM with your email address and I will add you to the list for future info etc. There is no charge to attend but if there is a performer so we may want to take up a little collection for him. I "may" also have my tech there to demonstrate some of his incredible custom speakers (I own a pair ...stunning sound) and discuss some of the equipment mods he does...Pending on this.. There will also be a for sale thread started in Bartertown. Hope you can join us!:beerchug::banana:

I'll be there. Not particularly interested in the live performer; but if he is there I'll kick in.

Barring unforseen circumstances I'm in.
Thinking of bringing restored PAS3 and DGSE-1 amp. Anyone bringing efficient speakers?
(For demo not sale. I guess if someone threw stupid money at me I'd consider it:rolleyes:)

I'm thinking I'll bring one of my JVC M-7050 amps, Mac C34V pre, TT, CD and the AR-12's. 86bd, so not super efficient.

[QUOTE="GD70, post: 11431920, member: 136195
Hey Chris,
What time will this start?
Glenn

Wish you could be there MarZutra! Glenn I'm thinking 10 AM-4PM could do it but the end could be 5 or 6 if there's still momentum. I will have my TriTrix speakers there and they are pretty efficient as well... Just a note which I sent folks via email as well, I started a "for sale" thread in BT.

Yes, the thread is under equipment... lord garth...the more we have to demo the better! Looks like we are up to about 15 or so including those who aren't positive...so far so good. Wish we could get about 10 more folks on board but no matter what we'll have a good time!

Wish you could be there MarZutra! Glenn I'm thinking 10 AM-4PM could do it but the end could be 5 or 6 if there's still momentum. I will have my TriTrix speakers there and they are pretty efficient as well... Just a note which I sent folks via email as well, I started a "for sale" thread in BT.
Thanks Chris.
Will you post the address info please, or PM us?

I have a TBD game in my calendar for that day. There is 50% chance that it will happen or not. If I am free, I will definitely be there. The last fall 2017 meet at the lodge was fun. I will PM Supercool with my info.

I don't see any conflict on my calendar yet. Count me in.

Oh man. Finally something close enough and I have friends from Europe visiting that weekend - most likely.
In case they leave by 10 or pick another time I will be there.

Ok, this is the AK member list to date for those who are coming or may come...20 members, plus I expect two audiophile friends and hopefully Scott the proprietor of SG Custom Sound ....Please remember if you want to attend PLEASE PM me your EMAIL to be included...

List so far....

...2 Channel, ds2000, designdweeb, BassKulcha, tanner man, nj pheonix , tubeactive, BillWojo, GD70, Saggy, Payupski , swechsler, Sound Dragon, NJAudioGuy, Dlucy, drabina, x3workshop, Jbl Joe, lordgarth, steven94

Back
Top Bottom